What if you were a clone......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a thread of of peoples Customs as you were the clone and pick your regiment and how you would display your regiments colors on your armor, no rules just show us what you would look like if you were a clone. I'll start it off with Clone CC-3965 Code name "Weasel" ofcourse lol with Torrent Company 501st. thought this might be something fun to do :lol

weaselclone.jpg

Oh man Speedy you are a genius! This is an awesome Idea! Now if only I had the funds to make this happen lol but I love this one good thinking man! And great clone to :duff

You wouldnt be cannon fodder. you would be an armorer to help your brothers in the field. You would come up with a more flexible and harder to go through with a blaster type armor. I think. :)

hahha Well if I did have that killer instinct oww who would Ione be... and what would be the markings hummm... I love speedy wee's clone I think I would be blue.... and dirty... oww so dirty... a single Blaster lie Speedy, but maybe a heavier hand gun.... I would be mean very mean and have my shopping face one... the harsh look.....

Back