What if Hitler won WWII?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
First things first, I do not support Racism, Führer Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, the SS, Wehrmacht or the 3rd Reich. Neither do I support the swastika (For the idiots, it's this: 卐)

I was watching Der Untergang earlier, and it got me wondering...

What if Russia never made it into Berlin, and Hitler won the war?

How would the world look? Would we still be collecting these statues and busts and figures?

Once again, not looking for a fight or crap that I'm a Nazi buh buh buh. I'm just interested in WWII, and how the world would look if it went differently.

Edit: As an extra, I live in a country that got attacked (and owned, I can't deny). Most notably is the Battle at the Bulge.

Read Fatherland by the English writer and journalist Robert Harris. It takes the form of an alternative history set in a world in which Nazi Germany won World War II.

A good read-- They turned it into a movie with Rutger Hauer-- but it's no where near as good as the book.

Germany probably could've won the war if it wasnt for hitler but then there probably wouldnt have been a war if it wasnt for hitler. Swings and roundabouts really :wave

I had no idea there was a unicode character for a swastika until today. :dunno

themoreyouknow2.jpg

Germany probably could've won the war if it wasnt for hitler but then there probably wouldnt have been a war if it wasnt for hitler. Swings and roundabouts really :wave

Well...

You still had the Famous Four; Himmler, Goebbels, Bormann and Göring.

If Hitler voted for no, there were still four who voted yes. 4-1. :dunno

There's also a hammer and sickle...☭...

But yeah, if Hitler had won WWII has been explored in quite a lot of literature...check it out, it's really interesting to read...

Read Fatherland by the English writer and journalist Robert Harris. It takes the form of an alternative history set in a world in which Nazi Germany won World War II.

A good read-- They turned it into a movie with Rutger Hauer-- but it's no where near as good as the book.

Thanks for the info, I enjoy reading alternate history books. :D

My friend told me about this book and a couple other "what if" history books. This is supposedly the best one out there for the Nazi Germany scenario. Would you recommend picking it up??

~~Can you save me the google search and tell me anything else that Harris has written?? His name sounds really familiar.

Thanks for the info, I enjoy reading alternate history books. :D

No problem.

My friend told me about this book and a couple other "what if" history books. This is supposedly the best one out there for the Nazi Germany scenario. Would you recommend picking it up??

~~Can you save me the google search and tell me anything else that Harris has written?? His name sounds really familiar.

Yes-- I'd definitely recommend picking it up. Without saying too much the story takes place in Germany occupied Europe during the 60's-- there is a Cold War taking place but it's between the US and Germany-- Hitler is still alive and Berlin has been made to look like he wants it to (the version that I read way back in '92 had architectural sketches that were accurate to help with the visualization)... It's a detective story essentially as murders are taking place and there's a rather big secret about a certain massive event during WWII that isn't publically known... From what I can remember, and it has been 18 years since I read it, it was a good read.

Back