What Hot Toy figure/figures have you always wanted but never pulled the trigger ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leonidas is a beautiful figure. I haven't even seen the movie, I picked it up because it's a work of art in itself. But there will always be the rubber-deterioration question hanging over it. I never posed mine in anything other than a neutral pose for fear of placing undue stress on the rubber - where's the fun in that? So Leonidas had to go, and I can't say I've missed him.

This is one that I actually passed on when I had the chance to pre-order it, and really regret it.

485332_10151345053397344_1857251779_n-1.jpg

I want MJ figures too.

I got DX04 for 260 Shipped. Not a bad price.

I've seen MJ beat it go for around 200 on eBay.

DX03 is expensive, but it looks super cool

That's a pretty good price for the DX04 mate - well done! :hi5:

Was that in US$ ??

I've never seen the MJ figures cheap.

Never. :lol

Hot toys V.2 Movie AVP Scar predator. I already did PO him. But cancelled it last minute after the release. I loved the figure. But I don't have the money related to buying Hot toys Hulk for myself, and EB MJ #23 away a gift to my twin.

For me it would be:

DX03 - Michael Jackson BAD figure
MMS - 300 Leonidas Figure
MMS - Jim Gordon figure - i always assumed they would re-release a Commissioner Gordon, and was waiting for that, until Howard confirmed its not coming :(

Regret not bidding higher when I had the chance to get a mj bad figure a few years back.
Went for 105 pound or near that.
Doh:slap:gah:

Black suit spiderman - i think its because id rather he had the building corner that came with the red & blue version. And i didnt really fancy mix and matching them.

DX10 Terminator - Love the Terminator movies, love Arny but ive been holding out for dx13.

Thats pretty much it. Well, i like Avengers Thor, IM in general's last few suits and Avengers Captain America. But i will not buy any of them, i just cant get over the barrier that they have constantly changing suits.

Bank Robber Joker - love Batman he's my favourite character by a mile, love the Joker especially in TDK films, love the look of the Bank Robber version, just never been able to hit the BIY button :( maybe one day

Appleseed. Can they make a round two for them? I'd like that.

Bank Robber Joker - love Batman he's my favourite character by a mile, love the Joker especially in TDK films, love the look of the Bank Robber version, just never been able to hit the BIY button :( maybe one day

Have you ever considered bashing one with the Asmus Bank Robber kit and a knockoff body? I did and although it is certainly not the same quality as the MMS, it is the cheapest Batman figure I own and my fav. :)

On topic, wish I picked the EB Bats sooner before I started collecting TDKR 1/6. Will probably keep two or three figures and sell off the rest.

I just pulled the Trigger on this a few weeks ago. I paid a little more than I normally do for a figure, but it was still cheaper than eBay and other places. The figure is really cool. With his mask on he looks like he walked right out of the film.

Definatly pick one up if you can pull the trigger. the F/S forum here has some at good deals from time to time.

Or like egal said, you could kitbash one.:peace

Yeah the BRJ is a really nice figure set - & I was unbelievably fortunate back in 2009, to get it for DIRT cheap via local e-tailer clearance sale. :cool:

I love it especially, because - apart from being associated with a great sequence in the film, it looks nothing like the traditional purple outfit look - & it makes a nice contrasting piece in my 'Batman & Joker through the ages' cabinet below Keaton & Jack. :rock

For me, A Wolverine.

Either i've just never had the money, or there is something about the avalible version that just barely kills it for me.

Back