What Hot Toy figure/figures have you always wanted but never pulled the trigger ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For me its this guy:

ht-300-kingleonidas-pr15.jpg

I have nearly bought this figure several times, but other figs came along, I was broke, I said to myself 'no more figures' etc.

I have never seen the whole of 300 so I'm not a fan of the movie particularly or the actor but I think its one of HT best efforts to date.

I think its kind of good to always tease yourself with a particular fig but never actually buy it. :dunno

MJ - Beat it

MJ - Thriller

DX03 - MJ: BAD

DX04 - Bruce Lee

Too late now - can't afford the offensive prices they're going for new. :lol

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

Part of me still wants to get this, but the other side wants to wait for a 2.0

He's super expensive, which is the main reason I've never snagged him up. I'm also ashamed I don't have this guy yet..

Hot-Toys-1989-Joker-021_1314270800.jpg

However, the main figure, that I'd love to have but will probably never pull the trigger on is this...

th

Jim Gordon. I don't feel the need anymore but I was close so many times. But every time I was close I would realize its freaking Jim Gordon and not necessary at all lol.

Ones I've consciously passed on and wish I didn't: Dutch Schaefer, Blade, the Tumbler Batmobile (Black), and Scarecrow/Demon Batman

Ones I wish I'd gotten if I had been collecting at the time: Two-Face/Harvey Dent, Jor-El (Brando), and the Battle Damaged T-800 Endoskeleton

I also tried ordering the Celtic Predator way back in 2007, which was before I owned any figures, but I got wait-listed and never fulfilled.

The only one that really burns me is skipping Dutch. I still might shell out for him on ebay, but the others I can live without.

Not a single Hot Toys figure. I thought about chasing Blade 2 and Iron Man Mk1 for a while, but that urge passed when I started refocusing my collection.

Akira's bike on the other hand...

I consider Jack Sparrow and Leonidas every now-and-then.

Others that I pre-ordered and canceled ... Captain America, Jack Joker, 89 Batman.

SnakeDoc

Back