What games did you get for x-mas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Dead Redemption, at last!!!
and Heavy Rain!! :rock!

You are going to love Heavy Rain. That game was EPIC!!!

I also got Red Dead Redemption & NBA 2K11! Im loving this Red Dead so far. Ha, I can barely get through the missions cause the side tasks & riding around just B.S'ing is so much fun!

Thanks man. So far I love it and I'm having a blast playing through it. My friend got me a good gift.

Never could get into NSMB, I played the first 2 worlds and came away only wanting to play SMB 3. It felt like a cheap knock off trying to recapture old magic...but ultimately failing.

I'm liking epic mickey thus far, I wasn't so sure I would, but really it's quite enjoyable.

Never could get into NSMB, I played the first 2 worlds and came away only wanting to play SMB 3. It felt like a cheap knock off trying to recapture old magic...but ultimately failing.

I'm liking epic mickey thus far, I wasn't so sure I would, but really it's quite enjoyable.

I don't know. When it comes to Mario, as long as I get to jump on some goombas and ride a Yoshi, I'm pretty happy.:lol

Got a few due to some Holiday deals.

Fat Princess
GT5
Uncharted
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Heavy Rain
Lost Planet 2

Only asked for Black Ops and got it. Just played some MP last night. Typical COD MP which is to say it's fun and frustrating at the same time LOL.

Looking fwd to the campaign.

I got all the games I wanted.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 360
Epic Mickey - Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii
GoldenEye - Wii

So far I got:

Fallout New Vegas
Dead Rising 2

I have another Christmas Tuesday and my brother and I still need to exchange gifts and I asked for 3 other games so I am hoping I get those as well. I should be set for the next 4 to 6 months.

COD Black Ops
Dead Space
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Red Dead Redemption
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

What a backlog..

I'm either going to get Goldeneye for the wii or The Conduit. Both of those have gotten very favorable reviews.

Got a Wii with DKC:R and Mario Galaxy 2...I needed to play through those classics. Also got Rock Band 3 for the 360.

I loved Mario Galaxy 1, but never got the chance to pick up the second one. If it's anything like the first one, and I think it is, I think you'll enjoy it quite a lot.

Back