Statue What fully sculpted characters would you buy in 1/2 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy 1/2 scale fully sculpted statues?

• Total voters
Captain America, Spiderman, or Jean Grey Phoenix...anything else and I would probably stick to 1/4th. To be honest, I am not sure I trust Sideshow with a $2k preorder until they can show some consistency in quality control; Psylocke was a good start.

Captain America, Spiderman, or Jean Grey Phoenix...anything else and I would probably stick to 1/4th. To be honest, I am not sure I trust Sideshow with a $2k preorder until they can show some consistency in quality control; Psylocke was a good start.
But if you live in the U.S., that's a zero risk proposition, isn't it? If the QC is bad, return it for a full refund.

But if you live in the U.S., that's a zero risk proposition, isn't it? If the QC is bad, return it for a full refund.
In the long term, yes it is a zero risk. But if they are an open ES, I need to give them a $200 NRD for close to a year, and then deal with a return, it just isn't worth it.

This isn't really an issue of money to me because I can afford it, but last year I made the decision that I am going to drastically cut back my Sideshow business until they show that they care about quality control and fan-feedback; Psylocke was a great start. :)

Theres a short list of marvel characters that I would not get. Its the 2k price tag thats the killer. And oh yea a spidey in an action pose like that new koto thats coming out would make me sell my soul.

Back