Statue What fully sculpted characters would you buy in 1/2 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy 1/2 scale fully sculpted statues?

• Total voters

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the 1/2 scale fully sculpted market would be great for Marvel products. I know I would definitely want a fully sculpted 1/2 scale Spidey (especially symbiote version).

Please ONLY respond to this poll if you are STATUE collectors (PFs, comiquettes, dios).

Also add reasons for the response.

Cheers.

Last edited:
The thing with using mixed media is its a hit or miss situation. IM LSF is looking good since there's no scope for the use of fabric/clothing but can't say the same about Darth Maul or Wolverine. So if it were fully sculpted I would like Batman, Silver Surfer, Flash, Wonder Woman and Lobo!!

Cheers,
Neo.

blah, its sculpted vs mix media! doesn't matter much...Hulk is mostly skin anyway. But I do prefer his pant is fabric. At 1:2 scale, you might as well get the real thing.

blah, its sculpted vs mix media! doesn't matter much...Hulk is mostly skin anyway. But I do prefer his pant is fabric. At 1:2 scale, you might as well get the real thing.

Agreed. If its gonna be fabric or cloth, it'd be better if they do some R&D on it, so that we don't get we don't get an awesomely sculpted statue (any scale) with an ill-fitting piece o' fabric!

Cheers,
Neo.

Jim Lee's Deathbird would probably be a must for me. And possibly Sinister. I only own one pf soon to be two but I prefer fully sculpted.

Spidey and Hulk would be tempting to me, despite the insane price they would command and fact that I have no room for them. Sculpted Spidey would probably work better unless his mask could be made to work well, but a Hulk with actual pants might be preferable.

1/2 scale Galactus would be awesome in a collection with 1/6th scale super heroes, but I wouldn't buy it.

No, I don't like the pricepoint and they take up too much space. If I'm going to get something that large I would want a 1:1 accurate (which SS cannot do) Vader. I could be tempted by a very well done Spidey, but even then the odds would be very low I would buy.

SPIDER-MAN!!!

But I like cloth when done well. I'll be waiting for the LSF.

Back