What Expanded Universe character would you most like to see next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What EU character do you most want?

• Total voters

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that we have Asajj being delivered in the next month or so, and Ilum Padme on her way too, I'm curious to see who else is wanted. I picked 9 pretty popular characters, some were featured in the original EU Voting, and left 10 open to other. Please be specific with "Other".

Last edited:
Mara Jade. She's Luke's freaking wife, and we have Shannon McRandle to base the facial sculpt on:

Maraj.jpg

SHe's also the most pervasive EU character, appearing in practically all post ROTJ fiction.

For that matter I would not mind seeing a Corran Horn based on Michael Stackpole's appearance and Timothy Zahn as Corran Horn:

Maracorrantalon.jpg

I'm pretty sure we'll see a Thrawn at some point, since they will only have to make slight alterations to the standard Imperial officer's uniform to get his outfit in order:

Thrawn.jpg

I would want Thrawn to be made and maybe even a C'Baoth figure later on down the road.

Mara for me, I think she'll look awesome posed with Luke with both their lightsabers out.

Malak. Don't really know why, but he's my favorite EU character. Mara Jade is a close second though.

I hope we see many more characters that were actually in the OT or PT movies before we see another EU character.

But if I had to vote I'll vote for a pre-cyborg Grievous in similar fashion to the one coming out this year in one of the 3 3/4 Hasbro waves.

Mara Jade. She's Luke's freaking wife, and we have Shannon McRandle to base the facial sculpt on:

...And allow everyone to nitpick when it doesn't look exactly like her. :D

I would pick Mara just because I don't really follow the EU, but I did read the Thrawn books many, many years ago.

Yeah, it sucks cause I can't edit the poll. Otherwise I'd delete Luke and Clone Palpy. I think a lot of folks are gonna shy away from them because we've got at least two of both characters already.

I'm torn between Mara and Nihinlus. I think a Nihinlus on the SSC "big boy" body would be awesome! He's definitely my favorite EU Sith. But then Mara's got the history...And I'd like to see more woman in this line.

I'm no fan of the EU but wouldn't mind a Kyle Kataarn from the video games.

I second that! I'm working on a custom Kyle from Jedi Outcast right now. I just have to scratch build a new lightsaber for him. I should be posting pictures in the customs section in the next week or two.

I second that! I'm working on a custom Kyle from Jedi Outcast right now. I just have to scratch build a new lightsaber for him. I should be posting pictures in the customs section in the next week or two.

I look foward to that! I really like Katarn. I almost included him but didn't know if guys here would know who he was. I was wrong!!!:monkey4

Back