What EU 1/6 figures would you like to see? (Multiple choice)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eu figs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Classy back and forth... as always. :rolleyes:

While I picked up some of the Darths in their 3 3/4 form-- I'm not really a huge fan of the EU so I'd think long and hard before pre-ordering one that was 1/6 (with the current SSC price tag).

But having said that there are some characters with interesting looks-- I'd just prefer that SSC stick with on-screen characters... It'd be a shame if we got a character who only appears in a book or video game before say a Greedo or Tarkin.

Sideshow has a mystery EU piece coming? That's cool news.

indeed. it's been teased in the past couple of newsletters that they have a 1'6th eu figure, or more than one actualy, comming. they've made reference to The Zhan novels, and Confirmed a mara jade for sometime in the next two years. As well as talked about how much they liked the Legaacy comics.

Ah, I need to start readng the newsletters more carefully instead of just skimming the pictures and headlines and passing anything that doesn't catch my interest.

It's weird, but as much as I love STAR WARS, I've never been into the EU. But, if I had to choose, Wedge (His expanded stories in Rogue Squadron I think is EU, right?), or a Yuzong Vong warrior.

It's weird, but as much as I love STAR WARS, I've never been into the EU. But, if I had to choose, Wedge (His expanded stories in Rogue Squadron I think is EU, right?), or a Yuzong Vong warrior.

they are, but his costume they would likely pick for Wedge Antilies would likely be his flightsuit, as that would be the most iconic, and in the books it's no different from the films. So it's not exactly an EU piece.

IF they did him in his officers uniform or his "civvies" he wears 90% of the time in the comic, then sure.

but personaly i'd much rather have

Wedge%20Antilles.jpg

over

Wedge_CE.jpg

or

header.jpg

wouldn't you?

I hope SS does delve into the EU more, and not give us the Snow Bunny Padme quality. Hopefully they're better than that now.

(hopefully)

Back