what do you want your tombstone to say?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd want my debts paid, but I would be more awesome than God if I could go to my grave boasting the largest unpaid tax bill in the history of the IRS. I could die satisfied if I managed to pull off that one trick. And I'd make a point of disowning my next of kin in my will, so they couldn't get it that way either.

I think I'd want my debts paid, but I would be more awesome than God if I could go to my grave boasting the largest unpaid tax bill in the history of the IRS. I could die satisfied if I managed to pull off that one trick. And I'd make a point of disowning my next of kin in my will, so they couldn't get it that way either.

I either wanna owe a ton of money or be wanted by the FBI. Either one would be fine with me.

I think I would like my tombstone to say "Its hot down here", since Batty said my other one was to many words.

Jerk :mad:

I want this:

tEPjL.jpg

That is awesome!!!!

Unfortunately, we have a family plot that has this huge stone and it's already made. It kinda eerie seeing my name on it already.

I either wanna owe a ton of money or be wanted by the FBI. Either one would be fine with me.

I think I would like my tombstone to say "Its hot down here", since Batty said my other one was to many words.

Jerk :mad:

yep, it would be hot...if you're wearing pants. :lol

How about..."I've died, and I can't get up!":)

As for myself...I will be cremated and my ashes will be thrown in the garbage so the closest thing I will have to a headstone with an epitaph on it will be the signs at the landfill that direct traffic.

"<-----Commercial waste/Household waste-------->"

dude, you should get something written on a trash can, like "_____ was cremated and disposed of in this trash can, think about it."

I'm not too choosy about what goes on my tombstone. I just hope when I cash in it doesn't wind up on Youtube with a crappy song dubbed over it.

Back