What do you think of the new style? Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the new style?

• It blows - the old one was much better!

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • The new one is a great improvement - love it!

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • The new one would be better if it just didn't have the left column.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • I don't really care and didn't notice.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I like the new style, but liked the old colors better.

Votes: 17 12.1%

• Total voters
I like the style but I don't like the "Online" icon under everyone's user name. But I dig the new format, a few tweaks here and there and I think we'll be good.

After the sidebar has gone I like it better than the older version.
:lecture

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

I like the style but I don't like the "Online" icon under everyone's user name. But I dig the new format, a few tweaks here and there and I think we'll be good.

The icon itself? The old board had the green light if you were online and the blank one if you weren't. Did you prefer that one?

It was a bit jarring at first, but I think it was more just being new and all; certainly a step up from the EZboard days. :naughty :lol

I too like the new style now that the sidebar on the left is gone. The only thing I need adjusting to is the "New Posts" link, which is now off to the left. It's all good though! :duff

The icon itself? The old board had the green light if you were online and the blank one if you weren't. Did you prefer that one?

it could stand to be a little brighter, seems to blend into the background colors a bit............(but thats no real big deal either)

Back