What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a Regal Cinemas Usher...

SO DON'T DROP YOUR DAMN POPCORN!!!! :devil

samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction.jpg

I write health articles for magazines...and I say "boobs" a lot. (it's an in-joke :rolleyes:)

I'm 25 yrs old and pursuing a PhD at Penn State.

My program is called Instructional Systems. Essentially, it focuses on identifying performance gaps in school/business settings and developing/implementing solutions using some form of technology or intervention.

Currently, I am conducting research for my dissertation. In a nutshell, I'm focusing on the area of motivation as it applies to game design (particularly in regard to MMORPGs, like World of Warcraft.) I'm dabbling with the notions of narrative design, role-play, and self-realization as proponents for motivation. What I'm hoping to do once my research is complete is develop a motivational framework that could be utilized in our schools.

I still have a ways to go until I complete the program, but I feel I'm on the road to succes. Personally, I can't wait to start teaching at the college level. ^_^

Back