What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
040_FP0596Yeah-Baby-Austin-Powers-P.jpg

paralegal, full time working in Pa.; also taking computer technology courses at the community college; weight training; quilting; and collecting sideshow exclusives

I work in IT, namely software engineer/software developer/programmer. Just got this position 3 months ago. If I don't get laid off for 2 years, I am happy. By then, just about all my student loan/debts are gone. That is if this hobby doesn't bankrupt me first. Should be fine if I keep working.

Building maintenance at a high school. Taking care of the boilers, chillers, swimming pool. If it breaks I fix it.

I'm currently doing an internship with a local municipality... it's my graduation assignment. I have to analyse their cost-allocation system and see if it can be improved and how to do it.

Basically, it is as boring as it sounds... it sucks balls... I don't really like it here, the assignment sucks, most co-workers are boring, and I spend lots of time just surfing the web doing nothing when no one is around to watch my screen... And when people are around, I mostly try to look busier than I am...

I seriously feel like Peter from Office Space at times... :lol

But, it's only temporary... I just have to knuckle down for a couple of months. I should be finished with it in March 2011...
And when all goes well, I'll be graduated in Management Accounting by then...

I work for one of the largest financial institutions within the country dealing with arrogant pompous @$$ financial advisers and belligerent upper middle class investors with no common sense much less common courtesy with an absolute sense of entitlement.

:)

I just graduate with a BA in American Studies and I need to find a job with this. I don't suppose there are any other american studies majors here?

Back