What did you think of The Force Awakens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you think of The Force Awakens?

• It was great!

Votes: 88 50.0%
  • It was good.

Votes: 49 27.8%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • It was not good.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • It was terrible!

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Maz looks like a dried up orange....bad character all around

I hope her son is in the next movie.

East+Basketball+Tournament+Quarterfinals+RJxMYxBoe1Ql.jpg

O.K My thought's on movie. We were some what led to believe LUKE was this in this film and you know the rest. His absence in the story and action's in the film would've been great to go up against Kylo and help Han out immensely. I hated his absence in the movie i think had LUKE been more involved the story would've been so much better and help the outcome of story so much. I loved REY N BB a lot more then thought i would. I think its a amazing talent to bring bb to life with a droid and REY talking back n forth and get us to feel them both. Finn felt a little like a clumsy jar jar a bit to me running everywhere doing not much. I feel like movie was bit rushed and should have ended Han saying to LUKE I OWE U ONE. But NOOOOOOOOOO sad end and appreciate my o.t gang so much now and we better see some kick a$$ doublebladed jedi training fighting in next film.

Lucas prolly demanded the look of this alien. It has him all over it. :lol

Either that, or Disney wanted the Minions audience.

Hot Toys Maz Kanata when?

Disney has a whole 'rule book' when it comes to colors and kids, after studying children for decades. Yellow is warm and happy and friendly and safe. Look at emoticons.

When I first learned about the Disney Children's Studies, I found it all very creepy and intrusive.

Disney has a whole 'rule book' when it comes to colors and kids, after studying children for decades. Yellow is warm and happy and friendly and safe. Look at emoticons.

When I first learned about the Disney Children's Studies, I found it all very creepy and intrusive.

Cynical and probably truthful.

mc2.jpg

Look at emoticons.

emoticons are made by asians. :monkey3

Went to see the movie at the IMax on the 70 mm film on the weekend. It was awesome watching it on this format.

As did I. I never gave it an /10 rating. I'll save that for after a few more viewings, I've still only seen it the once. And I haven't settled on a personal ranking yet either for the same reason, it's at least 4th though.

I was going for accuracy. Anonymous polls are always more honest.

Hmm. I guess. I'd like to see these same voters vote again in a year after the Bluray/DVD has been released. Many people will likely change their score. I scored lower and am willing to raise it if Episode VIII clears some things up for me regarding Luke's absence. I have a feeling a lot (probably not you) will lower their "love it score" to it being merely "good" or "ok." One thing that will not happen with this movie is it won't be almost universally panned or hated on like the prequels. It may be redundant and not offer as much new content as some folks wished for, but by playing it safe and giving us a story and imagery we already love, there's very little to hate on.

Hmm. I guess. I'd like to see these same voters vote again in a year after the Bluray/DVD has been released. Many people will likely change their score.

Agreed. Time and reflection often change perspectives and probably more often than not appreciation diminishes rather than the other way around.

I'd be curious to see how people would vote in a similar poll regarding the LOTR trilogy. I would still rank all three of those films as great buy my order has changed. For several years I liked ROTK the most but now I'd say my preference has shifted to FOTR.

These will always remain a perfect 10 out of 10 for me:

SW
ESB
Raiders of the Lost Ark
T1
T2
Aliens
Die Hard 1
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
For a Few Dollars More
Once Upon a Time in the West
Exorcist
Friday the 13th Part 1
Halloween 1
The Thing
Road Warrior
STM
Batman 89
Blade 1
TWS
Spiderman 2
Rocky 1
Rocky 2
Rocky 3
Airplane
FOTR
TTT
ROTK

I don't give ratings or any of that ****. Don't believe in it. If I did though, Fellowship of the Ring, Die Hard and The Thing would definitely be 10/10s from that list.

Back