What did my Buffy peeps win this Spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know BuffyGirl made out like a bandit. After much whining and trying, I won a Jaws statue.
Woot.gif

And just curious did anyone buy anything?

My $50 gc from my spook kit got me Sweeney Todd and I also ordered The Dead Specimens.

Nice pick-up. I didn't win anything, but I only went for the few things I wouldn't have liked and worth paying the shipping for.

Had my eye on a couple of GC purchase options, but never got a GC that would make it cheap enough.

I won:
Jack Krauser
Lee Ermey
Alien Warrior VCD
Chainsaw Killer Exclusive

Some sweet member here gave me their $50.00 GC so I bought harbinger with it.

I won Chicky's contest here and I know what I won but saying nothing till I get 'him' that's your only clue.

And one more thing, wont find out yet tho.

I won a Darla fig and something "Icky". Not really into Buffy but I entered every contest I could. I did order the Ashley Wood Boiler Zomb with blonde hair (wait listed for the red hair). I couldn't pass up the price compared to ebay.

I won:

Ed from Shaun of the Dead from Chicky
$50 gift card
Alien VCD
Alien Warrior VCD
Exclusive Chainsaw killer

Not bad this year!

I won:
Jack Krauser
Lee Ermey
Alien Warrior VCD
Chainsaw Killer Exclusive

Some sweet member here gave me their $50.00 GC so I bought harbinger with it.

I won Chicky's contest here and I know what I won but saying nothing till I get 'him' that's your only clue.

And one more thing, wont find out yet tho.

I do hope it is what you told me it might be to be! Let us know!!!:naughty:banana:wacky

Here it is all, my big win with Chicky!!!

And also got my CHAINSAWWWW TODAY!

And Harbinger from a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
Yes, Sideshow holds Spooktacular every year usually starting a week or so before Halloween. They do ship worldwide, however the winner must pay all shipping costs, VAT, etc.

Correction! :)

Didn't do it to be an ass, just thought it might be a bit confusing to a new person.

I won some 12inch Zombie looking guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. "Der something or other". I wasn't that interested in it so I gave it to my niece to play with. Now he's naked and drooled on. LOL

J/K :p

I won some 12inch Zombie looking guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. "Der something or other". I wasn't that interested in it so I gave it to my niece to play with. Now he's naked and drooled on. LOL

J/K :p

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Some of these Buffy 12" collectors might have killed you...literally.

That's so awesome, BG! If my mistress gift is 10% as cool as that, then I'm in good shape!

As for what I won, well, let's just say Sideshow has always been good to me. :D

Kabukiman, she's been giving out some amazing items. Stuff from the dead line, the Abe she gave, etc. So there's no doubt you will get something great!!!

Back