What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightwing and Tim Drake Robin are my only next must haves so them.

I think there is a good chance one of those will be there.

Tim Drake Robin and Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

I won't hold my breath for her, but it's a perfect time to get her out of the way and they're due for a left-field decision. If not, I'd settle for Huntress. I'm in no rush for Nightwing.

If they did a rogue, I'd be down for Penguin, Scarecrow, Two Face, Mr. Freeze or Deathstroke.

Aside from seeing production pics of Wonder Woman and Catwoman PFs, I'd welcome most any Bat villain. I would guess Two-Face, Riddler or Scarecrow could be next. I'm hoping there's no new Bat movie related PFs, though there's a good chance a Ledger Joker might pop up, or Arkham PFs, though Batman Arkham PF certainly might be there too. I wouldn't mind a slower year to let me catch up financially. Death stroke does seem possible, but I doubt it this year.

I just hope to see the production piece of Wonder Women to see if she will have a good face or not.

While it's doubtful that it would happen so soon,
I would love to see a new Hal Jordan PF that displays better with Batman and Superman.

DC Must Have's:
Flash PF
Aquaman PF

Hopefuls:
Hawkman/Hawkgirl PF
Birds of Prey PF (Huntress, Black Canary & Oracle)
Zatanna PF
'89 Joker

Plus a Marvel hopeful:
Emma Frost PF

What I would like to see:
Pfs of:
-Speedy
-Robin
-Aqualad
-Kid Flash
-Wonder Girl
-Ted Kord

What I expect to see:
-Bunch of Batman-related characters
-Couple of JL-related heroes/villains
-Lobo (because he was announced)

I know there isn't much hope for this but would love to see a PF Doomsday. I'd shell out some serious cash for that. In the meantime the below would also be great:

PF Flash
PF Cyborg
PF Batgirl
PF Mr. Freeze
PF Nightwing

Challengers of the Unknown. :lecture

What I would like to see:
Pfs of:
-Speedy
-Robin
-Aqualad
-Kid Flash
-Wonder Girl
-Ted Kord

What I expect to see:
-Bunch of Batman-related characters
-Couple of JL-related heroes/villains
-Lobo (because he was announced)

Somebody said a while back that there were going to be two more Bat characters, and then a lull so they could focus on other stuff. This was before the Ivy variant happened, so...

Back