What company is doing this 1/6 t-800 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apparently its a black version ?. :confused:
The third post mentions hot toys...

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-95792-1-1.html

00345.jpg

I check review of Aoshima endo at MWCTOYS. 80% of figure made from metal which make it more durable than HT. All pistons work. Aside from non-articulate and bad sculpt hands and feet. I think it's great. Not the HT level though.

EndlessRain: I believe the original retail price is around $180.

So on these Aoshima Die-Cast Endo's, the most obvious and immediate difference than that HT version is weight. Shear girth. These do not feel cheap in any way shape or form. The detail is nice - working pistons, steel hosing, but the paint apps are pretty much "meh". The eyes do not light up and why the heck didn't they paint the teeth?! Also, they only come with one weapon and one "extra" right hand. The first is the "clean" version. The second is the "weathered" version:

FP040.jpg

FP041.jpg

FP043.jpg

Basically total garbage compared to the HT endo.:D

I would have to disagree... I've owned both and they both have their pluses and minuses. Not to mention Aoshima introduced their version years before HT.

Just from a visual standpoint the HT does win... but for durability and even poseability (minus the fingers and toes) I found the Aoshima was actually better designed and felt a lot more robust.

ofcoarse there are no more t-800 endos coming from hot toys.. so unless you got $400 the aoshima may be a nice alternative..since they are about $150 on ebay..

I have both HT Endos (regular and BD) and I'd like to get an Aoshima as well. Need to look for one.

Back