What company is doing this 1/6 t-800 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are by aoshima. there's a black version and a chrome silver version coming. basically a variant reissue of the old ones, although they're being listed as made by "miraclehouse". new packaging too. no pics of the silver variant yet. preorder price is 14,990 yen. retail is 17,640. all info is from blister.

and for all you guys who are so far up HT's arse that you can't appreciate anything by anyone else, why don't you actually get one up close before you make any judgements. so the eyes don't light up, but these are still amazing figures. i have both and i like the HT ones more aswell. but sometimes the HT cheerleading around here is pretty vomit-inducing.

these are by aoshima. there's a black version and a chrome silver version coming. basically a variant reissue of the old ones, although they're being listed as made by "miraclehouse". new packaging too. no pics of the silver variant yet. preorder price is 14,990 yen. retail is 17,640. all info is from blister.

Hope these will be carried by other retailers too. I'm interested in the chrome version.

and for all you guys who are so far up HT's arse that you can't appreciate anything by anyone else, why don't you actually get one up close before you make any judgements. so the eyes don't light up, but these are still amazing figures. i have both and i like the HT ones more aswell. but sometimes the HT cheerleading around here is pretty vomit-inducing.

I have had mine for a few years now. I do hate the hands and feet but with a little work these endos can kick some ass too.
2.jpg

I need to get a camera to post the final pics.

I have both HT Endos (regular and BD) and I'd like to get an Aoshima as well. Need to look for one.

jkno, I have one of these I am ready to part with.

Let me know if I could mean anything to you.

That is if you are still interested, which I doubt after reading the reactions here.

If you want a good endo for a good price, NECA 18" T2 Endo £40! Its great and it's eyes light up!

I would have to disagree... I've owned both and they both have their pluses and minuses. Not to mention Aoshima introduced their version years before HT.

Just from a visual standpoint the HT does win... but for durability and even poseability (minus the fingers and toes) I found the Aoshima was actually better designed and felt a lot more robust.

I also had an Aoshima before the HT version and I'm kinda sorry I parted with it. By engineering standards back then it was very cool--die-cast has a certain charm to it and this beast was mostly metal. The hands were flexible plastic, which is something that never bothered me because the jointed fingers on the HT Endo always seem so fragile. The headsculpt was kinda soft and the teeth were unpainted, but it was a very solid toy and it never felt it would break while trying the more extreme poses. I wouldn't dare give the same heavy hand to my HT Endo.

bigbadtoystore has these up for preorder now.
i'm going to get the chrome-silver version.

Me too, just pre-ordered it! :) But they don't seem to have a picture of the Chrome version yet...

jkno, I have one of these I am ready to part with.

Let me know if I could mean anything to you.

That is if you are still interested, which I doubt after reading the reactions here.

You got PM. :)

Last edited:
I also had an Aoshima before the HT version and I'm kinda sorry I parted with it. By engineering standards back then it was very cool--die-cast has a certain charm to it and this beast was mostly metal. The hands were flexible plastic, which is something that never bothered me because the jointed fingers on the HT Endo always seem so fragile. The headsculpt was kinda soft and the teeth were unpainted, but it was a very solid toy and it never felt it would break while trying the more extreme poses. I wouldn't dare give the same heavy hand to my HT Endo.

Have to agree with you... I recently sold my Aoshima to a board member after getting the HT version. But both have their pluses and minuses. I think if the hand sculpts were a little tighter and the teeth painted I would have kept him.

Wonder if Aoshima will tweek the design at all? I'm actually a bit interested in a chrome version :lol

All things aside, how much are these going to cost? Im interested in a black and a chrome!

Holy ^^^^ dude.... whats that in £... about £110 with postage I think. Is that for both or one?

Back