What car do you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Rollin' dirty in a 2012 Hyndai Elantra. I know you're jealous.

Jeff-Grifter.jpg

not gonna remind myself of what a ghetto cars I used to drive. hmm or still drive. what were i driving those early yrs, i forgot. u don't want to know anyway.

[ame="https://youtu.be/gvarxGzIU3M"]https://youtu.be/gvarxGzIU3M[/ame]

My first car - 1989 Honda Accord

My second car - 1992 Pontiac Firebird (loved the horse power...didn't care for the gas guzzling...but the power...the POWER)

Current car - 2002 Honda Civic

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Black. Will always drive them.

I suppose I'm about to be in between vehicles; I have a '96 Dakota but she's getting all tuckered out, I think. The mechanic will let me know the verdict tomorrow

I've always liked the look of most muscle cars, but never had a desire to own one myself. I've always had "practical" cars. I drive a Civic right now. My wife has an Accord.

I traded it for a Gold 1974 Datsun 260Z. Was fun but a slow car. It liked to overheat. I sold it when my brother gave me his 1972 Datsun 240Z.

1972%20240Z.jpg

It was red with some wide fender flares on it. Another fun car but it didn't run well and no one around here knew much about them. I was going to drop a 350 in it till I saw a ad for a 1973 Firebird and sold it.

Damn that Datsun looks freakin' badass. Would love to drive that thing.

This isn't meant to start a war, and it's not a joke, but for some reason I've always associated Camaros with a-holes and ******-bags. Never had that problem with Corvettes. Why is that? :huh

Last edited:
This isn't meant to start a war, and it's not a joke, but for some reason I've always associated Cameros with a-holes and ******-bags. Never had that problem with Corvettes. Why is that? :huh

It's always been the opposite for me, but I'm somewhat biased. My dad owned a Camaro

Similiar story to E's as I've spoke with him before on the muzzle.

67 Red Camaro SS (Red leather interior)

D67AB8F3-BE71-46C5-A38B-DA931300C506_1.jpg

80 Red Camaro Z28 (Red leather interior)

Large1781!2006-12-27!17H21M31S.jpg

81 Blue Ram Air Trans AM (White leather interior)

KMTA5.jpg

88 Black IROC-Z Camaro (Grey fabric interior)

1988ChevyCamaroIROCZmidnightIROC.jpg

94 Green Camaro V6 (Grey fabric interior)

2179769148_901315a800_o.jpg

Ski

The first (67) Camaro is rad. All the other Camero designs that have come since look like ******-mobiles to me. I feel the same about Trans AMs.

:chase

Last edited:
Love cars, but can't afford to have extras. :slap

Sold my 2010 Kia Rio EX 1.4L M/T for this..

..a 2012 Honda City 1.3S Automatic:

402459086.jpg

I've always liked the look of most muscle cars, but never had a desire to own one myself. I've always had "practical" cars. I drive a Civic right now. My wife has an Accord.

Damn that Datsun looks freakin' badass. Would love to drive that thing.

This isn't meant to start a war, and it's not a joke, but for some reason I've always associated Cameros with a-holes and ******-bags. Never had that problem with Corvettes. Why is that? :huh

Camaro

And civic drivers have always been douches. :dunno

Back