What car do you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current ride, a lease. And I will never lease again...

Honda CRZ - fun, fun, fun...

picture.php

That 67 would be niceeeeee.

The 80 was my first car. I wasn't blessed with rich parents like some, so it was bought with my own monies. $1200 I saved up over 4 years. The suspension was shot and none of the tires matched, interior worn, paint worn. It was fun to work on and tinker and did make me appreciate more what came later.

I would like to have the Firebird and 240Z back though. Drop a LS3 into them . . . .

That 67 would be niceeeeee.

The 80 was my first car. I wasn't blessed with rich parents like some, so it was bought with my own monies. $1200 I saved up over 4 years. The suspension was shot and none of the tires matched, interior worn, paint worn. It was fun to work on and tinker and did make me appreciate more what came later.

The 80 I had, it's alternator always kept getting fried, the signal blinkers left and right would go out all the time, paint would fade and rust (got it repainted and touched up within a few years) and my suspension was a POS as well.

Spark plugs were easy to change :lol, I'm trying to think of positives... :D

edit: and the 67 was FASSSSSSSST!!!! :woo

Ski

Last edited:
Fast is all that matters. :lol

Growing up my dad had a 72 Cutlass that seemed fast at the time. I would think a high 14 second car. Sure was a great looking car. After a spin in my SS he asked how well it would have done against his Cutlass. I told him sorry, as kewl as that car was, I would rape the hell out of it. :yess:

Is that you backyard Chase? AWEZOME!!! :rock

Ski

Looks like he needs a 4x4 just to check the mail.

Nice Camaro Mighty. I like them and the new ZL1 coming out. But I would like a sunroof and I'm just too tall to sit comfortable in one.

Not my photo, but same color. I drive a 2007 Subaru WRX

06-07_Subaru_WRX.jpg

2012 Prius III - Pearl White. Total chick magnet.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

dont mess with it...I drive a 04' Corolla man!!! With no hub caps...a rusted out roof top and sunspots on the hood and trunk :D

Nothing but epicness here sir.

Some darn nice rides in this thread.
EVILFACE...love your baby in black! :rock

Another fellow C6 (auto) owner here. Best bang for the buck I've ever driven/owned. Still can't believe this thing gets 27-30 on the highway. I may grab the C7 (manual) when it comes out. Would love to teach the youngling how to use a stick.

Anywho...my shot-of-a-lifetime...LSD (Lake Shore Drive) had just closed for lifting of the bridge. Somehow I was the last car off the bridge, so I stopped the car, jumped out and snapped a couple of pics...

Day+in+the+Park+078.jpg

Had the wifey duck on this one...:lol
Day+in+the+Park+081.jpg

Here's one from Lincoln Park Zoo with the city skyline...
Chicago+C6.jpg

You should totally get the Deathstar painted on the hood, and Yoda chillin at Endor on the trunk. That would be badass.

yeah at this point I dont really want to fix it up cause im in the process of probably getting another car in the next year or so. Yeah its still a great car, just doesnt look that nice, :yess: ... :monkey2

Putting the empire insignia would be awesome though :hi5:

Back