What Blizzard statues would you like to see made by Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the Blizzard games, what format size and type of characters would you like to see. Personally, I think this is an untapped goldmine for Sideshow, and if they release high quality large format statues done by good sculptors, they will be very popular.

Blizzard games that could be used to make statues:

Warcraft
World of Warcraft
Starcraft
Diablo

Starcraft

I would like this in 1/4 scale
Starcraft_Ghost.jpg
kerrigan.jpg

Uff, I don't know. There are so many awesome chars in the blizzard universe.

The Ghost would be a must buy for me as well.

I would also like to see those guys

Prince-arthas-lich-king2.jpg

thrall.jpg

illidan_1.jpg

Two-headed ogre from Warcraft in 1:4 scale:

Ogre41ss03.jpg

Dreaming about smth like that for a very long time already. Will never happen I'm afraid.
Some orcs would be cool too of course. You can never get enough awesome orcs.

Starcraft

I would like this in 1/4 scale
Starcraft_Ghost.jpg

That's some hot buttucks that can crush rocks!!!! I would be afraid to run my hand between those melons but doubts that I can resists. Sadly, this is just a dream.

Already got Diablo III Overthrown Ex. Hopefully, but doubts it, they make female wizard and/or male monk. They did say in the Q&A that nothing is in the works or no plans for these characters. :emperor

Sadly, I heard Blizz is notoriously challenging to work with, hopefully they change their ways.

The effin Lich King...or Arthas Menethil before he was the LK. Also, Illidan.

It would go perfectly right next to my soon to be Frostmourne replica.

Now that we know Diablo, Deathwing and Arthas are coming, I still want Illidan, Thrall, Jim Raynor, Zeratul, Kerrigan, Nova and Tyrael.

Last edited:
Now that we know Diablo, Deathwing and Arthas are coming, I still want Illidan, Thrall, Jim Raynor, Zeratul, Kerrigan and Tyrael.

Illidan yea, Tyrael yea. I'd like to see a plain zealot or dark templar or high templar. Just the unit, that'd be badass.

Maybe a diorama of a zealot vs 4 zerglings? They're around him and he's fighting them. How cool would that be!?

From Warcraft
Thrall, Grom, Illidan, Malfurion, Tyrande, Antonidas, Kil'Jaeden, Sargeras, King Teranas, Sylvanas

From Diablo
Mephisto, Baal, Tyrael, The Wanderer, Deckard Cain

Not familiar with Starcraft but definitely Kerrigan.

Illidan or Kil' Jaeden would probably be my most wanted..maybe Arthas/Lich King and Sylvanas..

Ooooo, or maybe the Genn Greymane dude..

From the Blizzard games, what format size and type of characters would you like to see. Personally, I think this is an untapped goldmine for Sideshow, and if they release high quality large format statues done by good sculptors, they will be very popular.

world of warcraft gnome

1/6 DIORAMA

scdream.jpg

... on slightly flooded with zerg's creep space platform part.

And I'm done with any SC stuff.

Back