What armor is next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony J.

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all and Happy Holidays,now that the hulkbuster is out what do you think will be the next armor to be released?

The 6 most likely. It has shown up at a local exhibit recently so they should be close to releasing that soon. The MK 5 will be next. About time for a new suit pre-order now as well. Need to keep that HPP going.......

HPP I can't keep track of and haven't really tried to, but one is bound to be around the corner.. I imagine in the next 12 months we will have announced the Infinity War suit fairly early on around movie release time. IM is the pinup child. He won't be a late announcement inbetween the next Vision and Dr Strange figures or something. I'd also expect another die-cast from the Original 7. I wonder as IV is too much like VI if the next announcement will be VII.

So yeah, I think we have three pathlines of Iron Man suits and will get something from each..

I gave up on hpp sometime last year. Couldn't afford to keep up with the armors and buy other figures. So I only have mk1-7 And the main movie armors. Really hoping HT makes a diecast 4 since mine has faded pretty bad. After that I'm good until infinity war stuff

I think Hot Toys should focus on the HPP first then go back and give us the Mark IV, and VII in Diecast. Or announce a few HPP armors and then a Diecast IV or VII in between.

A diecast IV only need 2 parts to be made to be the IV and not the VI. I still think Jack may be next, but a IV would be really easy since the parts needed are plastic anyway.

Back