What are your favourite movie weapons? and do you have a replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have the MR Luke Lightsaber from ANH, which is also a favorite.
Didn't realize the Blade Runner gun was only $300... actually though it was a lot more than that, makes me want one of those as well and I'd also love to get the Conan Father's sword.

Yeah I forgot I have the same one as well. The lightsaber & the faux Atlantean are the only props I currently have.

Good thread,now here are my babies,this is what i have:

-Rambo First Blood Replica 150$
-Rambo 2 Replica 150$
-Rambo 3 -2000$ Hand crafted to the smallest details,this knife was made by the official knifemaker for Stallone in Rambo 3,so i went directly to him asked if he could make this one,its identical to the one Stallone used in the movie and is the real deal,cost me 2000$
-Rambo 3 boot knife/dagger - 350$-this one is also made by Gil Hibben,official knifemaker for Rambo 3,it was seen in 1 scene when rambo threw this dagger in the neck of the russain guard when he sneaked up on the Kid.

actually my favorite is from TV. Buffy's scythe from the last season. i never shelled out for the factory X replica though. vampires beware.
pxf172019.jpg

Nice items!

Rock---those Rambo knives are cool as hell. Any plans on picking up his hacking blade from Rambo IV?

JohnRambo4.jpg

The one pictured is the Handmade one,1200$ from Gil Hibben as well,same guy that made my rambo 3 knife and dagger,i personally dont think a Machete is worth 1200$ so i bought the replica from the company that works with Gil HIbben to produce replicas of his original knives.I will have it next week i believe,ordered it a few days agoo.

If you want a authentic knife that looks as much as possible like the one in the movie buy the one from unitedcutlery called HIBBEN IV.

https://www.unitedcutlery.com/products/gilhibben/gh5007.html

Forget about the one from master Cutlery that has been out for a while,it looks slightly different than the original.United Cutlery on the other hand works with Gil HIbben so the replica`s they make are almost identical to the original one.

The one pictured is the Handmade one,1200$ from Gil Hibben as well,same guy that made my rambo 3 knife and dagger,i personally dont think a Machete is worth 1200$ so i bought the replica from the company that works with Gil HIbben to produce replicas of his original knives.I will have it next week i believe,ordered it a few days agoo.

If you want a authentic knife that looks as much as possible like the one in the movie buy the one from unitedcutlery called HIBBEN IV.

https://www.unitedcutlery.com/products/gilhibben/gh5007.html

Forget about the one from master Cutlery that has been out for a while,it looks slightly different than the original.United Cutlery on the other hand works with Gil HIbben so the replica`s they make are almost identical to the original one.

I understand that. As much as I love the Atlantean sword I opted for the $125 version over the $500 and $2000 versions.

Honestly, I just grabbed a misc. pic from Google. :monkey3

But you do have the Rambo IV in that fantastic collection?

I understand that. As much as I love the Atlantean sword I opted for the $125 version over the $500 and $2000 versions.

Honestly, I just grabbed a misc. pic from Google. :monkey3

But you do have the Rambo IV in that fantastic collection?

No not yet,but have it on order,the replica of the Rambo 4 knife cost 60$,the Rambo 3 knife is well worth 2000$,its something else,i had the Rambo 3 replica and i couldnt even look at it when i got the Handmade one,it is that good.

i loved the blasters that Jango Fett had :rock
MR_Blasters_JangoFettonStand.jpg

me too...i almost regret selling them, but then i remember the profit i made on them.
~~my favorite weapons have always been lightsabers. and yes i have many of them. my ABSOLUTE favorites from my collection are the Obi Wan Kenobi Episode II saber and the Darth Maul full lightsaber. the only saber i really need for the collection is the qui gonn jinn that MR made a couple years ago. i can't find one for a decent enough price that i'm willing to pay.

kroenen29.jpg

kroenens knifes were pretty cool.

dennis the menaces slingshot was a child hood favourite aswell :rock

~~my favorite weapons have always been lightsabers. and yes i have many of them. my ABSOLUTE favorites from my collection are the Obi Wan Kenobi Episode II saber and the Darth Maul full lightsaber. the only saber i really need for the collection is the qui gonn jinn that MR made a couple years ago. i can't find one for a decent enough price that i'm willing to pay.

Yeah! Two awesome lightsabers! :rock

B5558.jpg

darthmaulsaber.jpg

Oh no, hey---I don't have that one. It's just one that I happen to adore.

I did end up caving-in and buying this one recently though:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Conan-the-Barbarian-Movie-Destroyer-Atlantean-Sword-New_W0QQitemZ330272572576QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330272572576&_trkparms=72%3A1208|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

And it's an awesome piece for much, much less $$$.

I just purchased the replica sword made by Conan's father early in the film for a little over $50 shipped! It's going right beside my Conan the Barbarian poster. :banana

15_0754.jpg

I just purchased the replica sword made by Conan's father early in the film for a little over $50 shipped! It's going right beside my Conan the Barbarian poster. :banana

15_0754.jpg

Nice! I love both of those swords but I really only had room for one. That's a helluva price though.

Yeah I got the 11x17 masterprint poster, the NECA camo Conan and the sword all in the same vicinity. :rock

Ironically enough, it's in that area of the room I often hear the lamentations of the wife...:joy

Nice! I love both of those swords but I really only had room for one. That's a helluva price though.

Yeah I got the 11x17 masterprint poster, the NECA camo Conan and the sword all in the same vicinity. :rock

What's a masterprint poster? I just have a standard 24 x 36 framed poster.

I have both of the NECA figures and they are awesome. They really nailed those figures 100%. The poses and likeness are awesome. I'm hoping they do an 18" version. I'd love to have one. I ended up canceling my Premium Format because it was simply out of my price range for a single item. If they ever do a more modest statue I'll be all over it, but that Premium was just too costly.

Ironically enough, it's in that area of the room I often hear the lamentations of the wife...:joy

:lol

Back