What Are Your Favorite Hot Toys MCU Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of Figures I've seen in hand & based more on the figure it self over the character.

Infinity War Doctor Strange MMS484: Simply put the most impressive figure currently in my collection. I'm of the mindset that this is a minor upgrade to the MMS387 though both are great figures.

Iron Man 2 Mark V Armour MMS400D18: Simply put the figure I regret the most passing on; I'm not a huge fan of the Mk.V but this figure is absolutely gorgeous. Over time this has become the IM suit I would most like to add to my collection but market price is higher than I'm willing to pay.

GotG Vol. 2 Yondu MMS436: Another Figure I very much regret passing on; I was away on vacation at the time & needed most of my disposable income for that. after getting back he was on waitlist at Sideshow & signed up checked next morning and it converted to waitlist full so I knew my odds where not very good. Maybe it's regret that put's this figure over my IW Thor but I did have to make a call over the two.

Out of the 27 Hot Toys MCU figures I’ve owned (now down to 6), my two favorite are The Avengers Hulk and the “Battling Version” Captain America from Civil War.

Out of the 27 Hot Toys MCU figures I’ve owned (now down to 6), my two favorite are The Avengers Hulk and the “Battling Version” Captain America from Civil War.

Down to 6? If you dont mind what 6 figure you got? And why you wipe your collection?

Down to 6? If you dont mind what 6 figure you got? And why you wipe your collection?

Trying to afford living in LA :lol Overall I’m down to 20 from 75.

I’m down to Netflix Daredevil and Punisher, The Dark World sleeved Thor, Avenger’s Black Widow and Hulk, and Battling Civil War Cap.

Can I choose 3?
Doctor Strange. It’s just stunning. I have the first version .
Iron Man. The first clunky version. It’s just so detailed and interesting.

My favorite tho, Spidey from Homecoming. Ultimate Spider-Man figure for me.
I really liked the one from Spider-Man 3, but I gave that to a friend when I knew I’d have to get the Homeconing version.
I nearly gave him black suit Spidey, but decided I was not that generous !! Haha!!

Trying to afford living in LA :lol Overall I’m down to 20 from 75.

I’m down to Netflix Daredevil and Punisher, The Dark World sleeved Thor, Avenger’s Black Widow and Hulk, and Battling Civil War Cap.

Like Spawn I've unloaded allot of my collection (around Christmas 2017). I did not do it for financial reasons; money is just fine at the moment but I do have limited space I live in a 2 bedroom highrise apartment which I own, but does not allow for a man cave. So with that I have limited room so a figure has to be shelf worthy for me even to consider it.

When the rumor dropped that Disney was going to buy out Fox; the first thing that came to my mind was HT MCU X-Men figures. With a united Marvel line of the quality of the MCU plus a pair of Avengers movies coming out I decided to focus on only MCU figures going forward & sold off all my other HT properties. I went down from 43 figures to my current count of 11; seven of which have been purchased after the purge. If my collection keeps going in this direction, I'm also going to have to sell off my 1/60 scale Macros fighters as well.

Purging a collection can have a very liberating feeling to it, I've seen a few collectors with very static collections because they have exceeded their means to allow for the collection to grow. At the same time they feel to much of an attachment to what they already have; so they end up getting stuck.

Back