What Are Your Favorite Hot Toys MCU Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Yondu. Just a perfect likeness and it was touch and go for a while as to whether or not Hot Toys would make him.

2) Avengers Loki. Beautiful costume and love the little smirk they put on him.

3) Plastic Avengers Iron Man Mark VII- Just a super fun figure with lots of accessories and options for cool poses.

Honorable mentions: TChaka Black Panther figure and my custom Peggy Carter.

Got into the hobby late, and Civil War IM would be in it (if I had one and could afford it), but here are the top 3 from the few MCU figs that I own:

1) Winter Soldier Bucky - My most expensive purchase because I got him 2 years after he got released. He was supposed to be the ONLY Hot Toys figure I was EVER going to buy. Joke’s on me.

2) Civil War Captain America

3) GotG Star Lord

Honorable Mention: IW Thor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.Diecast War Machine Mk.I
2.Diecast Iron Man Mk.V
3.Iron Monger

All have crazy details & good articulation.

If it’s based on figures I own:

Mark 46 Civil War (first figure)
War Machine Mark I diecast
AoU Captain America

If it includes figures I don’t own, swap Cap with Hulkbuster.

1. Knightmare Batman, BVS

2. Golden Age Captain America, TWS

3. Winter Soldier, TWS

Out of everything out there? Hate to say it but the IM stuff takes the cake.

1. War Machine MK I Diecast
2. IM MK VI Diecast
3. IM MK V Diecast

And I don’t even like IM that much :lol

By a large margin... 1/4 scale Mark 43 Iron Man. He's just overall my favourite figure by far. But it's not really fair comparing quarter and sixth scale figures, so just keeping to sixth scale:

Iron Man Mark VI die cast
Dr Strange from Dr Strange
Thor Infinity War

QS 42 and 43, the detail and engineering kinda ruined 1/6, at least paying the prices they want for 1/6 IM anymore.

Ec7mtNxh.jpg

Nothing else really compares, but Python has about the best color scheme

qw2XcS7h.jpg

By a large margin... 1/4 scale Mark 43 Iron Man. He's just overall my favourite figure by far. But it's not really fair comparing quarter and sixth scale figures, so just keeping to sixth scale:

Iron Man Mark VI die cast
Dr Strange from Dr Strange
Thor Infinity War

QS 42 and 43, the detail and engineering kinda ruined 1/6, at least paying the prices they want for 1/6 IM anymore.

Both of your posts made me more curious about 1/4 scale Hot Toys. I was not as interested in them since they are out of scale with my 1/6 HT figures and more expensive but now I want to take a closer look.

That's a hard decision. I think I'd go with baby Groot, Hela, Loki (Ragnarok). Hela's sculpt is just amazing. Baby Groot is just so fun to photograph.

Out of the ones I have, Gladiator Thor and IW Dr Strange are my faves.

Im surprised by everyone raving about Hela, she looks like an asgardian midget, not even a regualr proportioned human, like the little girl from that Orphan movie

anyways my Fave is Diecast IM Mk 4/6

Back