What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THGUGY~The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-Posters.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

The final showdown is one of the best sequences in movie history, imo.

without a doubt!!!!!!

Home sick so watched the complete series of Spaced. Very funny stuff. Also saw the panel at SDCC. Simon Pegg rocks!! :rock :rock
spaced.jpg

Decision time. Borders had a DVD sale, so I went out and bought the Legacy editions of Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Mummy, and Dracula. So the next movie might be one of those 3.

However, there are some other contenders. Bear with me, 'cause there is a story to go with it. Me and my kid (15 yr old) are at Comic Con, and we're in the Sideshow booth, and I say 'whoa, cool, PF Conan!' My kid looks at it, and she says it looks kinda like Arnold. I start laughing and tell her IT IS ARNOLD. See, being only 15, all she knows about the Governator's movie career is Terminator. I explained that not only was Arnold Conan, but that he was also the 1st person to battle the Predator. Her jaw dropped at this. She has seen the 2 AvP movies with her friends, and thinks Preds are awesome.

Hence my dilemma-- one of the Universal monster movies or Predator? Call me old fashioned, but Conan's R is just too much R for me to put that on the list just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back