What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great film!

It was good. The only thing that bugged me was how it was shot. Without doing research, I'm assuming it was HD video because this one shoot-out looked a little bad to me. For some reason, I prefer the film look over the video look.

PEPOSTERsm.jpg

That's a great film!

I was let down a bit by that one. Thought it was a little over hyped!

Now watching Supernatural Season 2 Episode 16

Yeah wasn't as good as some made it out to be but i still enjoyed it. You're flying through SN again. :rock

I need to watch the rest of 24 S8 i got to about episode 8 and never watched the rest, i've seen all the seasons so need to get that watched to finish the show off.

I need to watch the rest of 24 S8 i got to about episode 8 and never watched the rest, i've seen all the seasons so need to get that watched to finish the show off.

I think it was better than the last season! Won't say anymore because I don't want to give away spoilers or anything. But yeah, enjoyed it! Watched the last 6 episodes last night :lol

It was good. The only thing that bugged me was how it was shot. Without doing research, I'm assuming it was HD video because this one shoot-out looked a little bad to me. For some reason, I prefer the film look over the video look.

Michael Mann only shoot HD now. The only thing that bugged me about the movie was the sound how it kept jumping up and down in volume in some scenes.

Michael Mann only shoot HD now. The only thing that bugged me about the movie was the sound how it kept jumping up and down in volume in some scenes.

No kidding about the sound! I watch some of my movies in the morning while I'm having my coffee and breakfast. Seemed like I was constantly raising the volume for dialogue and then having to turn it down every time a gun went off. :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back