What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51VuVctM7kL._SS500_.jpg

Brian Tyler is turning into one of my favorite score composers :rock

What else has he done? I was listening to the Mass Effect soundtrack I dl'ed. If you like Vangelis ala Bladerunner then you would dig M.E.

Tyler did the score to AVPR, and while I have mixed feelings on it as a movie, the score was nice, but his RAMBO score, if you're a Rambo fan, takes your breath away, it's amazing stuff.

Yeah I heard he was kind of using Goldsmith cues which is cool. And yeah I agree with you on the AVP:R music, nice nod to Silvestri and Horner.

He also did the score for Children of DUNE!!!! bad ass score!!!!

The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift Bad ass score!!(and for a movie i thought was going to suck ass) this score is amazing!! So is WAR great movie great score! Time Line was awesome to Godsend was good and so was Constantine(with another of my Fav composers Klaus Badelt!)

The FAD - Kill Punk Rock Stars

Great new band made up of some of the top players in the punk/ska/hardcore scene.

It f'n rocks

Did someone say, 'Folsom'? (Yep, it's my last name). :D

Good choice with the Cash.

I'm listening to the Half-Life 2 score by Kelly Bailey.

I am listening to Crescent. Which is a podcast novel I found on Itunes and Zune marketplace. I just finished listening to Wormwood which is a serialized mystery. I also found that on itunes. They are like audio books but they are released in weekly chapters. Some of them are read by the author and some are acted out like on the old radio shows.

Back