What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you own every single soundtrack known to man?!?

sweeet!!

what are your top 10 soundtracks?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i kind of do! I love most of em! Instrumental music is just awesome!!! couldnt live with out it!

in no particular order.

Basil Poledouris - Conan The Barbarian

Harry Gregson-williams - MGS3, MGS2, Man on Fire,

Steve Jablonsky - Transformers, The Island, Steamboy

Klaus Badelt - Equilibrium, Ultraviolet, Poseidon

Clint Mansell - The Fountain, Smoking aces

James Newton Howard - Blood Diamond, The Village, Unbreakable, Lady in the water

James Horner - The Land Before Time, An American Tale, Apocalypto

Brian Tyler - Rambo, Children of Dune, The Fast & The Furious:Tokyo Drift, The Fast & The Furious, AVPR,

you know what im going to stop cause you said 10 and im going to keep writing :rotfl

great selection!

LOVE basil poledouris. the scores for conan, robocop and starship troopers are awesome.

but no danny elfman?? the 89 batman score is brilliant!!! not to mention everything else he has done.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i kind of do! I love most of em! Instrumental music is just awesome!!! couldnt live with out it!

in no particular order.

Basil Poledouris - Conan The Barbarian

Harry Gregson-williams - MGS3, MGS2, Man on Fire,

Steve Jablonsky - Transformers, The Island, Steamboy

Klaus Badelt - Equilibrium, Ultraviolet, Poseidon

Clint Mansell - The Fountain, Smoking aces

James Newton Howard - Blood Diamond, The Village, Unbreakable, Lady in the water

James Horner - The Land Before Time, An American Tale, Apocalypto

Brian Tyler - Rambo, Children of Dune, The Fast & The Furious:Tokyo Drift, The Fast & The Furious, AVPR,

you know what im going to stop cause you said 10 and im going to keep writing :rotfl

great selection!

LOVE basil poledouris. the scores for conan, robocop and starship troopers are awesome.

but no danny elfman?? the 89 batman score is brilliant!!! not to mention everything else he has done.

Well he did say he had to stop himself because he has so many favorites.

I would easily include the Nick Cave soundtrack for Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford in my top ten. :lecture

great selection!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Lol i stopped! i could go on & on!!

Danny Eflman! Batman, Hulk,

Hans Zimmer - Gladiator, Mission Impossible 2

Trevor Rabin - Armaggedon, gone in 60 sec

David Julyan - The Decent

Marco Beltrami - Blade 2, Terminator 3, Hellboy

Alan Silvestri - Predator

Harold Kloser - Alien vs. Predator, The Day After Tomorrow

David Newman - Brokedown Palace, Ice Age, Serenity

Thomas Newman - The Shawshank Redemption, Meet Joe Black, Road to Perdition

and i can keep going on & on!!!!:rotfl

Back