What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grilled salmon, tonight. I have never grilled fish before and I have always considered myself to be lacking in the grill-mastery department because of that. Grilling fish is tough.

I have arrived. I nailed the salmon so perfectly this evening that I have a great deal of pride over it.

Note to anyone who might try my vegetable mix...DO NOT USE RHUBARB!

I grilled salmon, tonight. I have never grilled fish before and I have always considered myself to be lacking in the grill-mastery department because of that. Grilling fish is tough.

I have arrived. I nailed the salmon so perfectly this evening that I have a great deal of pride over it.

Wow..this couldn't come at a better time...I am dying to grill salmon but like you have said...not easy to do...do you have a recipe ??

the fish was awesome DAD! but thanks for getting me an infraction!:exactly:

Wow..this couldn't come at a better time...I am dying to grill salmon but like you have said...not easy to do...do you have a recipe ??

He told me to post this...Don't let your coals get too hot. A little over 300 degrees is sufficient. He used lemon juice (from lemons...not a bottle) and a little garlic salt...kept the seasonings basic this time. He used Pam for grilling. And do not marinade with lemon juice...it starts to cook the fish. Put the lemon juice on just before cooking.

And keep an eye on it.

And he bought the Salmon from Costco...it is very good quality.

Back