What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McDonald's french fries dipped in a McDonald's vanilla shake.

I have no Idea why I like this so much. A fellow Marine introduced me to doing this when I was stationed in Hawaii in about 1985 and I have jonesed on it from time-to-time ever since.

That's awesome! I don't think I've ever met anyone who could do a good Scooby impression. When I was a kid, I would always mimic voices and my friends and parents would tell me it was spot on. From Obi wan and jango fett from star wars to dexter from dexters laboratory :p I'm trying to get into the voice acting business

That's awesome! I don't think I've ever met anyone who could do a good Scooby impression. When I was a kid, I would always mimic voices and my friends and parents would tell me it was spot on. From Obi wan and jango fett from star wars to dexter from dexters laboratory :p I'm trying to get into the voice acting business

That is a great talent to have. I am always fascinated by people who can mimick other voices well. Good luck with getting into it!

Thanks Darth! :1-1: maybe I'll put some videos on YouTube of all my impersonations. The biggest one I'm trying to nail right now is Mark Hamil's joker. It's quite a challenge actually.

Back