What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gin and Tonic

myhipstaprint01.jpg

That's a nice way to start the long weekend.

Natural, unsugar coated dates and tap water. Think I gonna go on to something stir-fried food next. Move along people, nothing to see here! Heheheee.

are those any good? Im almost out with my shake. Need to stack up on another but want to try another flavor.

I use milk instead of water. the cookies & cream is really good

pro mass protein mixes really well, some protein powders don't mix right and you have a lump of crap at the bottom of the shaker :monkey4

pro mass protein mixes really well, some protein powders don't mix right and you have a lump of crap at the bottom of the shaker :monkey4

I have tried water before and it is absolutely vile, MILK FTW! :rock

2 gallons a week

I always use milk instead of water. It just tastes better and the few extra grams of protein milk provides is a plus considering you're suppose to consume one gram of protein per pound of body weight.

I always use milk instead of water. It just tastes better and the few extra grams of protein milk provides is a plus considering you're suppose to consume one gram of protein per pound of body weight.

:horror:horror:horror

So I have to consume about 200 grams of protein a day? Week? It all comes down to how much and what type of exercise you do. Not enough protein and I will be sore longer, after workout, then I have to be.

Anyway, I just ate me some vietnamese pancakes. Taste good but a little fatty by me.

Back