What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subway: Honey oat footlong bread with turkey, povalone cheese, tomatoes, olive, hot pepper, and ketchup. Not sure what they put in em turkey and bread but I'll live.

Mmmm....grilled chicken breast sandwich!!! I love summertime grilling, especially for lunch!!!

Also, am I the only one floored by the amount of people doing protein shakes?!?!
Just to add in case it didn't come out right - please be careful and make sure to get regular physicals. I ran into some health issues due to these shakes, and I followed the directions to a tee.

Last edited:
I have enough protein. Big enough for my height and I actually need to slim down. Need to drops 10lbs and I am good. Not just protein but everything else as well.

I have enough protein. Big enough for my height and I actually need to slim down. Need to drops 10lbs and I am good. Not just protein but everything else as well.

It's always those last few pounds that seem to be the hardest.

I'm having good 'ol mac and cheese right now. :D

Stir-fried strings beans n shrimp with rice. Plain old Lipton tea ain't so bad with a good nap afterward. Can't complain.

Nacho with low fat home-made salsa and a mango for late breakfast. Gonna go with fried eggs with parsley, and bread for late lunch.

Back