what are you drinking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A few of each :google

Nice! I plan to go up and check them out soon. I'm a big fan

Teas and matching mugs. Nice :clap

If you go on a Friday or Saturday be sure to head right across the street and check out Foundation, Bissell Brothers, and Austin Street breweries too.

Feel free to pm me too if you want to meet up for a beer or eight if you make it up here. There are literally 10+ breweries within 20 minutes of me and I'd be more than willing to show you around if you were so inclined.

Last edited:
Drinking local. Barreled Souls Mocha Grande, an American brown ale brewed with French Roast coffee from Katahdin Coffee in Well, ME. I'm not a fan of straight up coffee but I absolutely love beers brewed with coffee. Is that weird?

c279c72045bffd66f73b1ab862eedda3_zpszuojrped.jpg

Starbucks Mocha

If you go on a Friday or Saturday be sure to head right across the street and check out Foundation, Bissell Brothers, and Austin Street breweries too.

Feel free to pm me too if you want to meet up for a beer or eight if you make it up here. There are literally 10+ breweries within 20 minutes of me and I'd be more than willing to show you around if you were so inclined.

8 or so sounds about right! We probably won't make it up there till late fall but I'll definitely give you a shout when we're going :duff

That Barreled Souls looks delectable. Doesn't have to be infused with coffee or chocolate, but I'm a big fan of most of the dark stuff

Starbucks Mocha

8 or so sounds about right! We probably won't make it up there till late fall but I'll definitely give you a shout when we're going :duff

That Barreled Souls looks delectable. Doesn't have to be infused with coffee or chocolate, but I'm a big fan of most of the dark stuff

Yeah, I like just about all beer styles but dark beers are my favorite.

Cheers!

Drinking local. Barreled Souls Mocha Grande, an American brown ale brewed with French Roast coffee from Katahdin Coffee in Well, ME. I'm not a fan of straight up coffee but I absolutely love beers brewed with coffee. Is that weird?

c279c72045bffd66f73b1ab862eedda3_zpszuojrped.jpg

Nice!! I never had beer brewed with coffee. Sounds delicious... I'll have to see if anywhere sells it in NYC.

Nice!! I never had beer brewed with coffee. Sounds delicious... I'll have to see if anywhere sells it in NYC.

I never heard of Barreled Souls but there are plenty beers out there brewed with coffee. I don't know if these are still on shelves because it was a seasonal limited batch, but this is supposed to be good (I can't vouch yet but I have one in the fridge that I'll get to next week):

Joemmegang | Ommegang Blog

Back