What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something threatening is coming. It is my mother but not my mother. It come right in front of me. I grab it and give it a loving hug.

I am a creator. I am holding some kind of pen. I wave it a little. A dark river of rainbow flow about, on a dark background. Blue lines connect triangle shapes, which form a human head. A delusion of grandeur? Should I meditate for control or let it naturally be?

lite-brite-the-classic-clown-benjamin-yeager.jpg

Lately I've been having reoccurring dreams where some of my teeth just suddenly fall out and disintegrate.

Apparently this means I'm anxious and insecure? I don't need dreams to tell me that! :lol

Various short dreams and vision since last. I still have dreams with some sort of transportation vehicle like a bicycle, i.e.

Just wake up and see a bunch of transparent shapes moving like a machine. Circular, angular, and various shapes move and repeats itself like a machine. Went back to sleep and wake up a few minutes later and sure enough, it's at the bottom of my sofa again. So this is what it's like to see psychedelic like what others describe. I don't take drugs but I think it may have to do with the digestive system. Maybe it's like taking Ayahuasca. The first part is supposedly the hallucinogenic part and the second part is to numb or prevent the stomach/digestive system from breaking down the first part. Maybe my brain is making excess DMT or maybe my stomach is't doing enough to break it down from natural foods. Something to consider but nothing scientific. I do know that I am resistant to anesthetic.

Somewhere in my dream, I am being interview by another manager, from my current job. We're looking at a page of a breakfast-themed website. I am looking at a breakfast table with covering. The site page have this cloth texture, light brown or coffee colored, of a table cover. Various gem treasure is on this table. As he hover the treasure, the object enlarge. My test/task is to identify what technology was being use as he navigate this page/site. But really all I see are jewelry of various size and value. And most are fresh, large, uncut gems from a mine.

I know what my fingernail can do when I scratch myself. Waking up and finding scratches on my body that have a blood trail isn't the same. This is no illusion. Like a splinter in my brain, I would like to find out why. Nothing religious but I would like to try fasting and deeper meditation some day.

I had a very cool dream. It must have been some time in the late 60's, maybe early 70's. I was in this two story house, sometime in the morning. I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Then, Mick Jagger and a few other guys from the Rolling Stones and some girl walk in, not at the same time. Mick came in first and said, "good morning sunshine." I asked Mick if he wanted some eggs, he said yes. He sat at this small round table, took some bread from a basket, and said something...can't remember what it was, but he was smiling and I thought it was funny. I gave him the scramble eggs, while Keith Richards was looking in the fridge for a soda. Mick liked the eggs. More stuff happened, but I can't remember the details. It all seemed so real. I could smell the food, the coffee, even the smell of cigarettes on Keith Richards. I'm not even a big Rolling Stones fan.

Stealing test of a dream.

Mobster dream.

Short animal or spirit animal(butterflies, lion) dream.

A young black girl and Robin William was transferred into a computer system. I can see the unusually thick cable of transfer. But the cable was crisscross. Most of her was in his place and most of him was transferred into her. I was trying to understand their thinking; which one is which. They're no longer physical but conscious.

Never cease to amaze me with these random dots of colors. And I welcome all pain and senses.

Last edited:
I am walking this narrow beach with my kayak near by. I am on land now and walking by concrete seats, etc. Huge waves over lapping each other and flowing by this narrow beach. I am on a large white ferry boat now. I am thinking I need to find my kayak and my black vehicle. Would be hard to find those later. This boat seem be going in reverse and it went on land. I assume it have wheels underneath or have a large raised back as it kept going into land.

Meditating and amazed at how I slip into a dream so damn fast. I tow my fishing boat to the side of the street and under a bridge. I walk toward the ocean and thinking maybe I should drive instead of walking. I am with family. I am pulling this dingy type of small jon boat. Nothing is heavy but it should be difficult as I am pulling it down the metal stairway in a parking deck. We must've talked to someone as I turned back and the boat is now a small half boat. It look like a plastic container more than a boat. Found a metal piece that supposed to be attach to a small engine that one would use for steering. I ask my mother what the heck happen? Did you give my boat away or allow someone to scam us? This thing is barely enough for one person. We're at the middle floor of the parking deck. And it is empty of vehicle. A few is around due to work. Most are sun bathing, away from the sun. One of them is Katy Perry. She is in her bikini. I walk to the edge and the parking deck turn into like a wooded balcony. I am feeling like being someone else or hearing someone said this is a shrimp that's why I am eating it(basically raw). I have a shrimp in my hand and am peeling it and eat it. Another shrimp but like a miniature lobster, but light and almost orange-like color, is in a plastic container. It is fresh with eggs. I peel it and eat it. Looking out, huge wave on a clear but not sunny day. These waves crisscross and naturally went up and down. Not sure how no one is hurt or the waves not damaging anything, being just inches away. I guess I can fish or see myself fishing.

Had a heart pulse on the top right of my brain. I get this weird minty-blue with a certain cool feeling to it. Never had this interesting feeling before.

My dreams are starting to strip me down to the bare essentials.

I am in the middle of the house and at night. My mother is sleeping in bed. I walk to the front and the window is open. The door is open. I am thinking old people don't care or become careless as they age. I close the door and think that window is fine. I look out the window, a light storm or light rain, wind is out. To my left is my brother who is sleeping on the sofa. I look out the large window to the left of him and me. On the roof of the neighbor's house are my two neighbor. They have these rain gear on and walk back. Day time, I walk outside. The neighbor's house is demolish. Sunny day and people are scattered around. Some look like they're going to school with their backpacks. I walk to the back, to my vehicle. My brother is around with his backpack. I look back and my house is gone; demolished. Rubble of the house is everywhere. My home is flatten like the neighborhood now. I ask the person in charge of the construction, what happen? Why? The city demolish property to make room for new construction. I threaten to sue the city. He hand me a couple of crushed up, $1 dollar bill. I refuse. I went closer. I would need my id, passport, etc., to live. I am in a room and table were set up. Salvaged material are on this table. Packaged toys and some useless but new items that I don't recognize. I am starting to think of what I need to survive. A couple of crushed up bills on the table and on the floor.

A gigantic blue eye ball overlapping a military style periscope like that of a submarine. It got the usual horizontal and vertical ruler.

A blond strand of hair on a blond head.

Fire so real.

I am attending a seminar of some sort. Its supposed to be for work. The instructor turn into a recruiter. I am siting in a typical student table/chair and in the middle. I get hand out like everyone else. The empty chair in front of me is from a student with some notes. I am wondering how come I can't get anything done, like taking notes. The instructor ignores me. Obviously he doesn't want me in. I am an underachiever. I sleep in class. I don't follow instruction; I am not a good follower. This military operation is not for me. In reality, I can feel the pillow that I am resting my head on. In this class, I am sleeping in a chair with my red hoodie on and resting my head on the table. I am in a dream. I might as well go back to sleep.

There are two rival criminal organization. They have been trying to outdo each other. They both know martial arts and fighting skills and have gadgets and killing devices. Pretty sure one of them have ninjas. A few activities later, I am being driven to a parking lot. One of them show me this vehicle that is design to catch me so that I'll land safely. Its supposed to look like a piece of junk. It look like a light brown, broken down sofa. We went in to give it a try. The other rival clan is using a vehicle and is charging toward us. We got out. Somewhere, sometime later, this vehicle is supposed to catch me from all these conflicts.

Last edited:
3 mother dream.

Forgotten short dream.

What a strange, funny, scary, entertaining dream. People are cast to enter this zombie experiment or game. Most are new to this. A few are tough, hairy, unclean guys who seem to taunt these newbie. We're all in this mostly open area inside. Some area are rooms and closets. Some are like prison cells. Zombies appear and they just kill everyone fast. I am watching each area and think about how I would survive. Lets start this again. They start to attack but a book was visually toss in. One of the page is simple; a picture of how we should walk like a zombie. Next page is a word to mimic what zombie would say, zikr or something, to blend in. Another page is like roar word. Up close in one of the room. They're on the other side and I see a window above. I look and grab something hard. A small mug, not big enough. A big vase, sure. I grab it and smash it against what I think is a simple thin window glass. Another thicker glass appear right outside it. I smash this layer too. Another thicker window glass appear. This is not going to be a bullet proof type of glass. I will and did smash it too. Outside is clear and freedom. A bunch of zombie appears and start to run fast toward us, before I even think of getting out. I look for tools that would help me. Found a scissors. I navigate back. These zombies are slow now. Some managed to blend in. I walk and talk pass them. I am in an open warehouse now. It got damaged, open roof and sides. All the survivors are blending in next to these zombies. A large light blue school bus run by a couple of guys. This bus run on muddy soil. I look at a couple of possible exit that is filled with large debris that is like a hill.

This happens a few times now. After shower I would smell something pungent. I dry up and put on clean cloth but the smell is awful. This is not the dry dusty smell of human skin or of me not taking a show for a week. It smell like my flesh being smoke cooked. This must be what a human smell like to a dog or other creatures.

I think I am in an old English area or Europe. I bought a vehicle. I am in an old, old vehicle like that of an off road Toyota FJ cruiser. The design is very colorful but plastic pieces deteriorating. Peeling, missing, rusting and worn off pieces everywhere. I am giving my cousin and others a ride. Hard to maneuver this thing. The stick shift is like a joystick.

This happens a few times now. After shower I would smell something pungent. I dry up and put on clean cloth but the smell is awful. This is not the dry dusty smell of human skin or of me not taking a show for a week. It smell like my flesh being smoke cooked. This must be what a human smell like to a dog or other creatures.

You probably left old take out trash somewhere you can't find it, or there's a dead animal in an alley close by.

I think I am in an old English area or Europe. I bought a vehicle. I am in an old, old vehicle like that of an off road Toyota FJ cruiser. The design is very colorful but plastic pieces deteriorating. Peeling, missing, rusting and worn off pieces everywhere. I am giving my cousin and others a ride. Hard to maneuver this thing. The stick shift is like a joystick.

Your old and suck at video games.

You probably left old take out trash somewhere you can't find it, or there's a dead animal in an alley close by.

This is in my house and at work. Doubt there's trash in house and work like what you describe. If there is a dead animal, the smell would last and last, don't you think?

Your old and suck at video games.

Wrong again. Still play Diablo 3. Although I am close to quiting again. Getting tired of peep using bots and programs. Most players at the top of the ranking, if not all, uses program that gave them significant advantage. Game company can't do mostly anything about it. At least they manged to block out ads bot which interfere with Diablo 2 gaming.

Last edited:
This is in my house and at work. Doubt there's trash in house and work like what you describe. If there is a dead animal, the smell would last and last, don't you think?

Depends on the animal, a dead rat will smell for a few days, maybe a week. Anything larger then yes, much longer.

Wrong again. Still play Diablo 3. Although I am close to quiting again. Getting tired of peep using bots and programs. Most players at the top of the ranking, if not all, uses program that gave them significant advantage. Game company can't do mostly anything about it. At least they manged to block out ads bot which interfere with Diablo 2 gaming.

Maybe try Racing games or better yet, get a WRX and start to rally cross.

No interest in racing games, sport games, shot 'em type of game. Although Final Fantasy might be interesting.

Not sure what to make of these little dreams, visions, etc..

"I'am with you." - Female

"Don't worry about what other think of you." - Male

I meditate and would see white rectangular sheet with horizontal wavy lines.

The usual colors but a couple large whites that moves like spirit.

Twice now, the front page of a newspaper. Could it be The Washington Post? Some kind of Post newspaper.

Dreams of me on a kayak or canoe, going up river and to a narrower area like I am on a big wooden gutter. It's a little like I am on a water slide but I am going through jungle area. I press the button and turn around before it gets too narrow.

Before I wake up, I see cloudy blue sky. A fat religious cross pulsate out and back. The outline is invisible but the difference give off its shape. A couple of date that seems already passed. Too fast and short of a dream to remember the year and all.

Last edited:
My head gets hotter than usual when I sleep. Got the air-conditioner upstairs but my eyelid still puff up. Ice it is.

Dream.

I am driving a simple vehicle with a flatbed. It turned into a white bed. There are 3 of us now. One woman is distress about losing her job. The host woman is comforting her. I am walking down a long hallway now. Near the end, is a double door. The host woman is behind me. She mention that I can take the door on the left wall. I guess my fate is not over. Still work to be done.

I am at the front line. Main Games of Thorne cast spread out. Some said I don't belong at the front. I don't care but my eyes wonder back. A giant like that of The Mountain. He got black beard. I will not be intimidated. I punch him in the mouth, no response. I was hoping he bite down on my fist and then I would empower my fist. I step on his foot and keep pressure on it like stepping on a cigarette. No response. I can see myself flipping him like I know Judo, if he make a movement. I realize its me who need to calm down.

I don't know what I did but I committed a crime. I am sitting on the floor, against the wall, with someone else. I am waiting for my sentence. He said if I do it right, I will get a sentence in my favor. A certain level of guilt but I don't regret it. My sentence of what I did will stay on my record forever but the rest will be light.

Energy shoot to the ground. Lightning form a dome shape.

Words move from left to right. A mayan word is highly decorative like Marvel comics logo. It got colorful edges. Another word.

Last edited:
Various object collides. I can't see whatever it is. An image of a womb or embryo with a baby or fetus in it. Its not even realistic looking but is all one color of light green and yellow/orange. Another image of the same. Both have this abstract, primitive, cave-like painting of internal parts or spiraling shape.

A person with sky blue shirt. A sofa of sky blue color. The wall is sky blue. Whatever appear is of sky blue.

Back