What are the chances of a Hot Toys Chris Reeve Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a custom 12" Reeve and fantastic 1/4 scale PF. But at this point I think my dream figure would be if Cinemaquette did a 1/3 scale Reeve. That's something DC might actually license out. In fact with the Brando kids letting his likeness go all over the place, I'm wondering if the same might be done for Reeve.

I have a custom 12" Reeve and fantastic 1/4 scale PF. But at this point I think my dream figure would be if Cinemaquette did a 1/3 scale Reeve.

I'd be down for one of those. Maybe even two. My collection is lacking a representation of a Reeve Superman.

Would love to see pictures of your Reeve 12" Dave...or anybody's for that matter - he was the definitive superman, never will be another like him

I have a custom 12" Reeve and fantastic 1/4 scale PF. But at this point I think my dream figure would be if Cinemaquette did a 1/3 scale Reeve. That's something DC might actually license out. In fact with the Brando kids letting his likeness go all over the place, I'm wondering if the same might be done for Reeve.

Could I see any pictures of those pieces you have??? *annoying kid* "Pleassse"

Here's the 1/4 scale. I don't have any decent pics of the 1/6 and he's packed away for moving.

Reeve_1.jpg

But you can see him next to the 1/4 scale in this pic.
reeve_2.jpg

The 1/4 custom was from CKING.

Only 18 were made and they now sell for $1300 to $2000 depending how good the paint job is.

Here is a picture of mine before I sold it:

ss12tp6.jpg

The 1/4 scale is my grail (until Cinemaquette does one) and I wouldn't part with it for any amount.

The 1/6 is an Andgor head (I got lucky - I don't recommend ordering from them) and I made the suit.

Thanks Dave that is one heck of a Superman display... Look great - You did an amazing job on the suit!!!... I'm working on my own Christopher Reeve custom... I've only sculpted the head so far.
DSC02005.jpg

You can see more in custom thread - Link in my sig!

We should come together and put together a run for someone like Andy to sculpt a Christopher Reeve head....I'm sure we could get enough people to fund something like this....Lord knows I'd buy one maybe two (Clark and Supes)...

Clark and Supes would have to be different sculpts....the hair is parted on the opposite side on each of them.

True......well......let's start with Supes and then go for Clark .:D

Can't say that custom looks much like Reeve. And people that put animation in their auctions need some correction. Crashed my browser, it did.

I agree the sculpt doesn't look much like Reeve but the costuming isn't that bad. I'd give my kingdom (if I had one) for a really well done Christopher Reeve 1/6 Superman.

Back