What actor has the most action figures made of themselves....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Willis has got to be in the great minority I agree Arnold is maybe in the top 10.

It's Harrison ford. There's not even really a question.

Totally don't doubt that hammil is a second.

If you concider wrestling, maybe the rock would be up there he's an actor too

By franchises or by versions? Pretty sure the Star Wars stuff is like waaaaaaaay UP THERE.

If you concider wrestling, maybe the rock would be up there he's an actor too

Considering I think the point of this thread is to determine what 'character' has had the most action figures, I think wrestling figures would certainly rank up there, considering how many times Jakks re-issued characters in different outfits, characters like Stone Cold, Triple H and The Rock have probably had a few hundred I'd think.

At the same time, considering how Hasbro has re-issues and re-packages figures. . . yeah, Harrison Ford is probably way the hell at the top by a healthy margin.

Kurt Russell has quite a few and they are all different characters too. Definitly not the most but as far as characters go it is a good amount.

Jack Burton
Snake Plissken
R.J Macready
Stuntman Mike
Jack Oneil

Bruce Lee, medicom did a whole bunch back in the day. He even had is own fashion line. enterbay of course and now hot toys.
And I even have some smaller figures of enter the dragon, I think there's a lot of him out there.

it's harrison ford. As number one.
Running down the list of every figure i Know of.

I'm not going to include packaging variants, just different molds.
Also, I'm ONLY counting plastic, poseable action figures.

Kenner 4 inch figures
ANH han solo
Hoth Han solo
Bespin Han solo
Han in Carbonite
Endor Han

Kenner 12 inch figures
Han solo

Hasbro 4 inch figures
Han solo ANH ( 1995)
Stormtrooper Han Mail away (95)
Hoth Han (96)
Han Carbonite (96)
Smuggler jetpack han (96)
Besbpin Han (97)
Endor Han (97)
ANH han ( 1999)
Cinema Scene Space Slug Han
Cinema Scene Stormtrooper han
Creature pack Jabba Han Two-pack
Hoth han with Tauntaun (99)

you know what.. there's too damned many :lol
go here, and look for yourself

https://rebelscum.com/actionfigures.asp

for the record, that's JUST 1977-1982 AND 1995-2000

Where would Super Hero actors be? I was thinking Heath Ledger, but I wonder about the Batmen as well, considering the assortment of variants from Kenner, Mattel and the like.

if you count only figures that actually look like the actor
many of those SW ones would not count

if you do that, than that throws out about 90% of action figures from ALL toylines in general. :lol

Where would Super Hero actors be? I was thinking Heath Ledger, but I wonder about the Batmen as well, considering the assortment of variants from Kenner, Mattel and the like.

Heath ledger has something around 10, it's by actor, not character.
if it's by character, then it's either gonna be spider man, or superman.

Arnold has had standard action figures from:

Commando (2 Scales), Terminator and Last Action Hero.

Larger scale McFarlane & NECA versions from the Terminator & Conan films.

Then of course we the the 1:6th Terminator stuff from SSC & Hot Toys, as well as Dutch from Predator.

Not sure if the PF's and other random pieces should count...

But ultimately, he can't keep up with Harrison Ford.

I do believe it should be from franchises, not from how many from each film... if that is the case, it would be Arnold, most figures from individual franchises.

M.

When you think about it Depp has a lot of roles that have had figures made of him; certainly not a lot of variants; but for variety he's doing well:

Willy Wonka
Edward Scissorhands
Ichabod Crane
Sweeney Todd
Jack Sparrow
Mad Hatter
Rango
John Dillinger (Bootleg, but still kinda counts)
Victor (Corpse Bride)
Lerner (Platoon)

Pretty impressive figure line-up :lectre

And you know he'll at least get one figure from Dark Shadows.

I think it could be considered... it is their portrayal and Depp's name attached to a property get's butts in the seats. But even with that it only removes 2 roles out of 10 total.

Ford is likely the overall winner, but with only 2 (Han and Indy) roles with licensed figures; then some customs primarily from Blade Runner.

How about the guy who played jango fett?essentially every different clone trooper is him and its a streatch but boba fett would actually be him if george lucas evr decides to unmask him in the star wars special ,supreme ,ultra rare ,all in one super limited collectors choice edition with 7 extra seconds of footage and 3 never before seen rocks on tattoine.

How about the guy who played jango fett?essentially every different clone trooper is him and its a streatch but boba fett would actually be him if george lucas evr decides to unmask him in the star wars special ,supreme ,ultra rare ,all in one super limited collectors choice edition with 7 extra seconds of footage and 3 never before seen rocks on tattoine.

:LOL :lol
:lol
:lol

Yeah, Temuera Morrison could have a shot... and you could almost already give him a nod as Boba since they replaced the original voice with his :lecture

Then you also have the Clone Wars Animated series and in theory they'd also all be him :lol

When you think about it Depp has a lot of roles that have had figures made of him; certainly not a lot of variants; but for variety he's doing well:

Willy Wonka
Edward Scissorhands
Ichabod Crane
Sweeney Todd
Jack Sparrow
Mad Hatter
Rango
John Dillinger (Bootleg, but still kinda counts)
Victor (Corpse Bride)
Lerner (Platoon)

Pretty impressive figure line-up :lectre

And you know he'll at least get one figure from Dark Shadows.

I'm surprised no one brought up Mr Depp earlier! He woulda been my pick to have been way up there on figure count. Not only a huge number of roles that were deemed action figure worthy, but also large numbers of different versions and brands of each of these characters.

Back