What actor has the most action figures made of themselves....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see a website or if anyone has taken the time to calculate how many action figures made of a certain actor all through action figure history. I would imagine that Star Wars actors would be on top of that list with Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill running “neck and neck” with Ford maybe with the edge! :whip

Something to think about...

In this one episode of Friends, Joey and Gary Oldman challenge each other to act more "hat" than the other. It was pretty cool until one of them turned all stove pipe and the other could only manage a fez.

If you count all the different incarnations of iron man as robert downey jr.he has to rank in there.sinse the movie there's been blue iron man red iron man green iron man and so on.you can probly list a hundred or so.

I know Toy Fare did an article on this years ago and I think Ford was at the top. If you think of how many Han Solo's and Indiana Jones items have been made you can see why.

Mark Hamill was another one.

If you count all the different incarnations of iron man as robert downey jr.he has to rank in there.sinse the movie there's been blue iron man red iron man green iron man and so on.you can probly list a hundred or so.

Yeah, but you can't... there were many Iron-Man figures long before he was in the role and many non-movie ones since.

arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

IF it's a top 5, no way Ahnuld is even on the list.
He MIGHT make the cut in a top 10.
I think he would most definitely be in a Top 20.

There just have not been that many action figures of him. How many action figures of Ahnuld can you name?

Would you count unique characters only or variants of the same character? If it's just variants, there were like 12 or 15 variants of David Tennant's 10th Doctor.

IF it's a top 5, no way Ahnuld is even on the list.
He MIGHT make the cut in a top 10.
I think he would most definitely be in a Top 20.

There just have not been that many action figures of him. How many action figures of Ahnuld can you name?

I'd have to agree... Arnold has had a number of figures made, but not with the amounts needed to be in the top spot or even top 5. Especially if you have a broad definition that included statues, vinyl, models, miniatures, block figures, etc.

Would you count unique characters only or variants of the same character? If it's just variants, there were like 12 or 15 variants of David Tennant's 10th Doctor.

I think variants count... like I'd count not only Hoth Han and a Bespin Han Solo, but also each version of those that has been released over the years.

Ford for sure, then Hamill probably followed by Stallone and Arnold. Samuel L. Jackson will be up there with Avengers merch (Mace Windu, McFarlane Shaft, Jules Kubrick).

Back