What accessories would make a perfect predator 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a regular Predator 2 which i think is equal in awesomeness to the P1 Predator. However i was thinking im probably not gonna get the battle damaged version so i was wondering what would be the "needed" accessories from the battle that could go with my predator 2? The med kit im sure is a must. What else could be of use if anything?

Thanks

Honestly? All three of the McF Predator 2's combined. They came with everything you needed.

The Hunter came with the spear.
The P2 came with a disc, removable arm, mask.
And the Rehash came with the removable arm, mask, medi-kit, spoon thing, medi-disc, and the disc it'self. Also a skull and 1715 pistol.

And all 3 looked like crap. You forgot that part. I had two.. and they both sucked. The one I got with a mask, it was warped badly and didn't look even remotely close to the film version. Not even the same basic shape. The one with the spear couldn't stand for ish and looked awkward unless you posed him with the spear just right. Also the spear was garbage. It was warped so bad it looked more like a boomerang than a spear. Just trash.

But hey.. they were like $10 a piece from TRU. So you get what you pay for.

Since the TS is talking about the HT P2.. the main accessories would be: The medi-kit as you mentioned, the breathing mask and the Alien skull.

You don't need the severed arm unless you plan on adding blood to your figure. Without blood.. the severed arm will look awkward IMO. You also don't really need the battle damaged mask unless you do a "BD" version.

So the original "regular" figure isn't missing much. And TBH.. none of that stuff is "needed". You don't see the medi-kit normally. You don't need the breathing mask unless you plan on posing your P2 for that scene-specific look. And the P2 never handles an Alien Skull in the movie so that's not really important either. Still cool though. :lol

Well I still like my McF Queen Alien.

watermark.php

And I have 3 of the 12" Tortured Soul figures from McF. And I have a bunch of 7" stuff from McF as well (including the Dog Alien and the Grid AVP Alien).

So not all of it was garbage. I'm just saying those P2 figures were.

I think a Trophy Wall will do with all the P2 skulls like in the movie. I made a wall and have all the trohpies :D

I hope HT will bring out some sort of Addon to the P2 figures that's like a base or background like the p2 ship

I think that they should have included king willy's head. (I think that was his name)

I'm not so up to date on P2, I'm much more of a P1 fan. :monkey5

But yeah, the medi-kit, breathing mask, make that plate full of the predator's purpilish stuff he used to heal himself (if that isnt part of the medi-kit that is).

The P2's, I agree with. Their masks really didn't look even remotely screen-accurate. Let's hope NECA does 'em right. But, of course, we'll always have the awesome HT version.

Eh. I still think they're amazing figures. Mask looked enough like the mask to be the mask, all the accsesories were tight too. Loved the rehash figure.

He saw distant light in da holy mountahn, Selah.

Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best. Kill scene. Ever.

Back