What 1/6 Figure(s) would you NEVER Buy?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I all ready have passed on a few of them but the ones I would never buy or even consider are..

Jar Jar
Kid Anakin
Shimi
Pretty much everyone else from the PT except burnt Anakin, cool looking Jedi or Dooku.

Fortunately for most here, I doubt we'll ever see a Jar-Jar or an Ewok as it would require a whole new body design or a severely modified one, and that's one thing we haven't seen too much of from SS.

Better chance of getting Luke Tatooine, Luke Stromtrooper, Luke Hoth, Luke Pilot, Luke Endor, Han Stormtrooper, Han Hoth, Han Endor, Leia Bespin, Leia Hoth, Leia Endor, Ewok Village, etc...

This is one of the main things that really annoys me about Sideshow. They can't seem to think beyond the Buck body. I know it's primarily a cost issue, but if Hasbro (!) can make good looking gungans or ewoks at reasonable prices, you'd think Sideshow might be able to figure something out. I know Hasbro was dealing with much larger volume, but Sideshow would be charging several times the price. I'd be happy to sacrifice some articulation on these kinds of figures (and truth be told, having 30+ articulation points on something like an Ewok is overkill and would probably hurt the look of the figure anyway).

has anyone got a good method for transplanting the sideshow hands onto, say, the Hot toys wrists? I've been debating moving to different bodies for their figures, depending on scale. like moving The lukes to a medi body, and so on....

I wouldn't buy many from
I don't think I would buy anyone who
doesn't have a talkng roll - Imperial troops are the exception :p

How about what figure would you never buy for $55-$70?

The thing about SW is the background characters help define the universe and unfortunately accessory packs and troop builders probably can't be done cheaply unless they make tons.

i would never buy any buffy 1/6 figures. don't like the show, don't like the figures.

I only go for Sith...and Sideshow Exclusive Sith at that...

However, I will buy something if I think it uber-cool...

Like Obi Wan in full clone armour...
:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

I would actually buy a Jar Jar, as long as he doesn't look really bad he would turn out to look like an interesting figure.

But I won't buy unsubstantial and uninteresting side characters, like Praji, or Endor Rebel troopers. The only imperial officer I would buy is Tarkin.

And I definitely wouldn't buy San Hill

San_hill.jpg

Darth Plagueis was the same species as San Hill...he's a Muun...

I would buy a Darth Plagueis judging from the only picture of him there is...

Back