What 1/4th Scale Figure is your #1 Priority ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, we've seen the 1/6th scale thread... But we know we love the 1/4th PF scale...

So... what's yours ?

Mine was Lurtz... but that is in the works... :chew

How about you ?

Oops, misunderstood thread LOL

As for what Iwant that SS has already put out.....nothing. I have all the PF's I want. There are many I'd like to see made.

CONAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:k

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
kingconan1b8mn.jpg
kingconan1b8mn.jpg

1:4 Scale P!tu Iron Man, of course!

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Seriously though, I'm looking at maybe picking up the green Hulk.

Definitely if I had to focus on just one figure the one I want is DOOM!!

I'm working right now on paying my local retailer for the Dog alien from ADI & Sideshow.

I've got $200 on him now and plan to pay him off by the time he arrives In Nov or atleast by Christmas.

The 1/4 scale figure I want most that hasn't been made is a Dean Martin. But realistically speaking it is Count Dooku.

I currently have all the Star Wars ones, so I am happy with my complete collection and am not currently chasing anything down. As far as future pieces go, I am excited about getting Indiana Jones. I would call him a priority amongst the figures we know about but that haven't shipped yet. As for yet-to-be-announced pieces, I hope that the Emperor and the Droids come soon in 1/4 scale.

I either own or have on pre-order all the PFs I currently want. For now, Indiana Jones is a top priority. Of PFs I hope Sideshow makes, I want to see a Stormtrooper.

Jedi Luke PF and then a connecting Darth Vader Final Duel PF is what I would love to see, much like the connecting Vader and Obi now but this instead: :lsvader

Easily Clint Eastwood as 'The Man with No Name'

13641333-13641336-large.jpg

Close behind would be:
PF Ripley
PF Faun
Plus these seem some pieces that are quite strong possibi;ities in PF. I mean SS has the Alien/Aliens license and theyve worked with Del Toro before.

Also just as desired but more unlikely:
PF Gloria Swanson (Sunset Boulevard)
PF Bette Davis (All About Eve)
PF Malcom Reynolds (Serenity/Firefly)

:cool:

Back