WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision THREE!

I would also love to know if it would be possible to purchase a painted version. Thanks!

Any news? Sorry for ask it again... but you guys will sell it painted?

We will be selling them painted. Peteskywalker here on the forums has offered his services. We are approving the peg design now, then the Indy's will be sent off to be printed. :)

let's see the completed Trad sculpt!

Facially it hasn't changed from this. It's just the internal peg design we're doing now for the hat. :)

trad6.jpg

trad5.jpg

trad7.jpg

put me down for the trad sculpt please :)

Ok. I can no longer resist.
Please put me down for a traditional painted Indy head :hi5:

Alright. I guess it's time I freed up some cash and picked up a couple DX sets in preparation for these heads :D

just noticed im not on the list :panic:
please put me down for trad and smile also.

Depending on final sculpt I'd like to be put on any list for the WTF sculpt, if not the traditional and possibly the hatless

Hi william
i just noticed that i am on the list for the wth expression but i am not sure yet as maybe i prefered the traditional...it all depends on the final result for which one i choose

Hmm,

Sadly, the trad was the one I would have had, but, I don't think it looks right. I'll see if the WTH is better.

I too am on the fence about which version I would like. I think I also requested an HT sized head, but after futzing with the HT and determining that the size of the head is too small, I would like to change my request to a Sideshow sized head.

I too am on the fence about which version I would like. I think I also requested an HT sized head, but after futzing with the HT and determining that the size of the head is too small, I would like to change my request to a Sideshow sized head.

Sideshow size is too big. The current HT head is a TAD too small. So, possibly, just slightly larger than the current HT head would be perfect.

Yeah, I'll second that. The HT head is too small and the Sideshow head is too big. A size in between would be good.

When we say Indy is HT size, we mean proper HT size and not the DX weird size. I dunno if that's what the confusion is about.

Then for fun, here are two cool Z-Brush movies Chu made of the Indy heads. :)

Incredible stuff, the traditional blows my mind...

Back