WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- LAST CALL ON TRADITIONAL AND SMILING HEADS. PM WST!

yey I hope one is mine, plus if they are in the UK faster delivery for MEEEEE.

Just to clarify I can still order one of these now if I send payment?

photo2xvr.jpg

IMG_5021_zps40474c0b.jpg

Ski

Any timetable on when the 2nd batch will be mailed out? Thanks!

I was just informed this morning by our UK mail person this morning that he has recieved the newest Indy batch and that all the rest of the heads should be mailed out by this weekend! :hi5:

I know I've messages about it already but I want to make sure you guys have my new address. When I ordered these I was living somewhere else. Please PM the address you have for me on file. Thanks.

Any more updates on when the latest batch is shipping out as your previous post mentioned shipping out at the weekend and I was wondering if this was the case as I live in the UK so it would have reached me by now?

When did you pay? As I recall they were being sent in payment order. I didn't pay till January so I don't know when I can expect mine.

I guess, as before, we just have to be patient.....

Just got an update from our UK mail person. The first half of the remaining orders Indy have already shipped out. The mailing list is in order of purchase, and the rest of them are shipping out Mon-Tues.
Thanks! :
-Rick :)

Rick, have mine been sent to sal? Or are you going to wait for the wd sculpts? Please pm me, let me know..

WST anyway you could show us the list to check where we stand?

Considering that by Tues they are all supposed to be shipped out, no. Sorry. Not that long of a wait till then. Do remember they are shipping from the UK.

Rick, have mine been sent to sal? Or are you going to wait for the wd sculpts? Please pm me, let me know..

Indys are one of the few things we do that ships from the UK. They shipped separate from the WD heads which are akso on their way (from the US to Spain for Sal). :)

My smiling sculpt just arrvied. It is fantastic. I like the detail of the facial features and the hat is very well done. It seems to be a little bigger than the Hot Toys sculpt. Great job WGP!

Ok, nice,

So, mine can't be far away now. Do post some pics of yours.

Back