WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (being cast now)

Salt Vampire never did much for me. You want my attention, do the Gorn or the Mugato...PS

You don't like the Playmates Gorn? I didn't think that was too bad.

A few TREK 2013 project updates.

So we are making the Salt Vamp, my personal fav ST monster. I am very excited about him. He will be wigged regardless with real hair. Pete was right. I was just saying we could use our wigmaker or Petey for hair, but I am leaning on Pete. The earlier we can print him a head the sooner he can begin testing. :)

Then, like mentioned before, we will be offering female uniforms. Rands is first. Then we are working on offering male ones and Uhuras. Testing different braid designs are the main R&D thing for us on these right now.

Our est boot price will come down the more people who are interested in them. We are also working on the tri-corder doors to get those ready for casting.

Those are the current side things. For 2013, my main concern is really just getting the rest of the Classic series crew heads out.

If we have an opening to do another Trek costume in 2013, it would be a toss up to doing McCoys surgical outfit, a basic Klingon outfit and we could offer 3-4 different heads, a basic Andorian outfit to offer a few heads, or just develop the Next Gen uniforms. It's really too early to plan because we have a few different shows we need to service with special costumes, so this is all early talk!

Last edited:

I like the Klingon outfit idea. I wouldn't mind a Koloth head to go with it, either, which would fit in my whole Trouble with Tribbles display!

Is a Susan Oliver (Vina) sculpt somewhere down the road?

Hi Gruff!
Depends on how deep you guys want us to go with Classic Trek characters and what you guys really want from us. The Salt Vamp was a lingering project from 2012 we had already started so while we are taking interest list names to know who wants one, we are definitely making it.

But going forward as far as sculpting goes, we really want to give you guys the keys and control what we make as far as the character interest lists go. And thats done with interest numbers.

Some people are happy with just the crew. Other want villians and baddies, and I see their importance. We need you to direct us. Tell us here. 16 people interested in the same things gets that made.
:)

I would like all the Captains made, especially Picard and Sisko

Rick,
Please put me down for a salt creature
Thank you

Great news on unis and wigs. Pete I'd be interested in trying out your "real" hair services so will drop you a note. As far as other classic Trek characters and villains beyond the Bridge crew I'd be in for a Klingon like Kang or Kor. A Romulan, Khan, Gorn, Mugato, Andorian, Vina/Orion slave girl, shahna/drill thrall. But would prefer to see TNG And DS9 crews beforehand or simultaneously.

Last edited:

Any progress to report on "Sex You Up" Kirk? I am so impressed with how Rand turned out that I'm starting to think a Kirk & Ladies display might beat the usual. Kirk with Rand and Uhura, his mitts settling somewhere behind them, big grin on his face...

I know Vina was with Pike, but I always liked Susan Oliver in everything she did. Died too young. Too young. If you guys ever do her face, I might try an Amelia Earhart rendition of her.

Any progress to report on "Sex You Up" Kirk? I am so impressed with how Rand turned out that I'm starting to think a Kirk & Ladies display might beat the usual. Kirk with Rand and Uhura, his mitts settling somewhere behind them, big grin on his face...

I know Vina was with Pike, but I always liked Susan Oliver in everything she did. Died too young. Too young. If you guys ever do her face, I might try an Amelia Earhart rendition of her.

When people say "Vina" are they thinking her regular appearance, or the Orion Slave Girl look? I'd be down for either, slave girl is iconic and regular Vina has never been done in any form before, so either is cool with me. I think Pike would be necessary to go along with her, which brings me to another thought: as someone suggested, why don't we round out the core TOS characters but also go for a lineup of all the captains (including Pike) as a way of launching any future core crews that WGP might do? I know Playmates did this concept with 1/6 captains, but the only sculpt they did that still holds up by today's standards is Picard, and that was made to fit their hideous 12" body. I personally have been itching for a kicka## Sisko since - forever! Once core TOS crew is done, WGP could move on to core TNG with a smattering of TOS supporting characters thrown in.

As for uniforms, I love McCoy's medical scrubs and have always wanted the shiny short-sleeved tunic, but if I had to choose, TOS Klingon outfit and TNG uniform would definitely trump that. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want McCoy's scrubs, though, if ever offered...!

Those are my thoughts/desires - make sense?

Kirk, Rand, Sulu and Scotty arrived today. Totally worth the wait, great work!

Okay, I see the Uhura list is very short. Please add me to it. And if there's to be a Vina/Orion Slave Girl list, I'll be on that list for TWO (so I can make both versions).

Okay, I see the Uhura list is very short. Please add me to it. And if there's to be a Vina/Orion Slave Girl list, I'll be on that list for TWO (so I can make both versions).

Oh shoot, just noticed I should be on the Uhura and Chekov lists as well (heck, pretty much any TOS crew heads you guys come up with, for that matter). I also need to save my pennies for a Sulu, Sexy Kirk, and clipboard - ah, too much goodness!

Put me on the list for Uhura, Chekov, Salt Vampire and the clip board. I didn't notice that those things were up for interest yet.

Sign me up for a Uhura, most definitely. I've already got a Triad Alpha waiting for her to arrive! I will probably try some kind of understocking to cover the knee joints, but it won't be a showstopper.

Tom

CURRENT NUMBERS:

FUTURE PROJECT INTEREST LISTS

UHURA
1)Nexus
2)stmod0568
3)samueljd
4)Khonsu70
5)Gruff Old Bear
6)tflockj

CHEKOV
1)Nexus
2)stmod0568
3)samueljd
4)Khonsu70

NURSE CHAPEL
1) stmod0568
2) Khonsu70
3) Samueljd
4) 2000Man
5) JiminyDog
6) thecapn
7) Star Puffs
8) 16k
9) Tobor64
10) Alibi
11) JeffTVR
12)

VINA/ORION SLAVE GIRL
1)Gruff Old Bear
2)Gruff Old Bear

saltvamp.jpg

SALT VAMPIRE (full figure)
1)Khonshu70
2)thecapn
3)2000man
4)stmod0568
5)samueljd

CAPTAINS CHAIR
1)2000MAN
2)dracula
3)THECAPN
4)ANDYMP
5)JeffTVR
6)stmod0568
7)Khonsu70
8)Wax Murderer
9)SamuelJD
10)Nexus

1:6 Helm
Nexus
Thecap'n
Dracula
Khonsu70
2000man

NERVE PINCH HAND
Khonsu70

LL&p HAND
TheCapn
Manticore72c
Dracula

PHASER RIFLE
1)dario2739
2)Spartan Rex
3Thecapn
4)2000man
5)Khonsu70
6)Tobor64
7)Dracula
8)SamuelJD
9)16k
10)phantom011

MALE BOOTS
Trek boots will be specifically made for HT bodies.
WGPBOOTS.jpg

Khonshu70 (x4)
Nexus (x3)

NECKLESS
SAMUELJD (all but Scotty)
Khonshu70 (kirk)

Add me to list for Chapel, Salt Vamp, Orion Slave Girl. I'm still ponderig SexUup Kirk (ever thought of doing the evil psycho Kirk from "Enemy Within"?)
If you add to TOS lists, put me in for
Spock
Bones
Klingon (Kang or Kor)
Romulan
Khan
Andorian
Talosian
Gorn
Mugatu

Are the boot feet going to be made out of a resin or soft rubber? A flexible soft rubber like Hot Toys uses would be preferable IMO.

Hi guys just wanted to say that the portrait of Kirk is stunning and the cast is just lovely. Rick and Sean have done a great job, Sean has done an amazing job.

It's a little undersized though, by quote a bid I'd say its more 1/7 scale. Is there any way to do scale testing for the future or any way to scale up this current head? I really want it to replace my nanjin one but he will look a little pinheaded compared to bones and Spock and I'm not sure i have a body hot toys or otherwise that will look proportionate to it.

put me down for uhura,checkov,nurse chapel,salt vampire and male boots....any chance of any movie versions turning.

Back