DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 3 Bartley (GK014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed about the dog; it kinda made sense including a wolf with ralap and billy's torture chair was a cool (if somewhat twisted) addition, but the character this figure is quite clearly homaging had nothing to do with dogs. I'll get this figure but that pooch is staying in the box.
I can only hope this trend sticks to the hearts gang and doesn't start leaking out into the rest of the line, lucky me though i decided to get into this line by cllecting hearts.

the Dog is the best part of the set

I just found out about this. Definitely might be my first GK figure--Pacific Rim is one of my all-time favorite movies and there's been essentially no merchandise for any of the actual characters. God, I would love to see VTS make a Mako figure in her pilot suit. Someone make it happen!

Anyway, looks really cool. Wish they had blinged his boots out even more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thinking seriously about this one.Sell the dog,replace the head and hands(there are some nice Perlman sculpts out there) and slap a little gold foil on the shoes and you've got a dead on Hannibal Chau...PS

Just order this from Timewalker Toys for $148.99. And I love the dog. Sister has two Rottweilers. She can only walk one at a time, lol.

Got the figure, swapped out the head for a re-worked "Sons of Anarchy" head, added side pieces on the glasses and applied gold foil to the shoes, to create a very satisfying Hannibal Chau. Once I pick a new photo sharing service( damn Photobucket anyway) I'll post a pic or 2. My wife got the dog...

Back