WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (being cast now)

I got everyone boot and neckless preference down.
We would keep the boots around. The whole point of making them is neccessity.

I wouldn't have either. I guess the initial rubber by Phicen was too tacky when they first started.

We have been having discussions on this over in our Walking Dead thread for what to use for our Michonne's body. People suggested Traids AA bodies which I wasn't aware of, which comes in different chest sizes. They have exposed knees though. So to get that conversation started, in Rands case you have a choice of other companies bodies. In Uhuras case you really don't.

Noted. I'll be keeping track. :)

Coolness because you know besides Rand we would probably want to use their newest small chested body for ANY Mila we make, and a review from someone who has one of their newer bodies, if not that one, would be appreciated.

Hey guys for those who have probs with rubber bodies here is a tip since their made of the same matterial as the real skin dildo's (lol) use baby powder on body smooth over skin and take a fan brush over skin to take off excess and the clothes will slip on. you use this same method for putting tight clothes and inside rubber boots to slip on feet so they go on regular plastic toys.

this will not only help appply clothing to these bodies it also extends the life of the bodies so they dont tear.
the phician is similar to the cm muscular bodies but i believe the skeletal structure is better on phician i wish they did males as well. :(

the bodies are awsome detail and looks and feels like real skin so it wears clothes better.

phicien does has black or dark brown skinned model but their going up in price so for uhura the triad is more logical cost to think about.
395121_10150512610314823_1265266864_n.jpg

I just noticed that the Doctor has 2 shirts one is satin spandex shirt with short sleeves and black high collar t- shirt under it and. and his regular blue double knit shirt.

the nurse wears an all blue dress double knit.

Infact all the men wear a high colar undershirt i saw seperation while their heads were turning. All this time i thought it was a collar band haha the things you notice when your not really looking

to cut down on bulk im sure the show used dicki's which is part of a shirt but not the whole thing.

Last edited:

The standard duty uniforms had the black collar attached to the shirt. You can see it in several episodes where kirks shirt gets ripped. The only one the had a black undershirt was the Doctors satin smock.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ripped-shirt-4

https://www.reds-world.com/.a/6a00d8341e053453ef0115701aaa60970c-popup

https://shortstormtrooper.com/ripped-shirt-captain-kirk-versus-giant-white-rabbit/

They did wear a tight black undershirts in several episodes but that was not the collar sticking up out of the duty uniform.

UPDATE

Just to throw an update up on the full Salt Vampire figure we are making, as tailoring on his costume is beginning, sculpting has just been completed (barring any last-minute revisions). :wave

saltvamp.jpg

saltvampfeet.jpg

saltvampfeet2.jpg

saltvamphands.jpg

trekvamp2.jpg

UPDATE

Just to throw an update up on the full Salt Vampire figure we are making, as tailoring on his costume is beginning, sculpting has just been completed (barring any last-minute revisions). :wave

saltvamp.jpg

saltvampfeet.jpg

saltvampfeet2.jpg

saltvamphands.jpg

trekvamp2.jpg

:thud:

The level of detail on that is just amazing! I'm really super happy that my long-time desire to have this character in 1/6 scale may actually happen this time! (I've been collecting for what seems like an eternity, and I was jazzed back when Playmates announced a 1/6 Salt vampire, only to scrap the Trek line before this figure was produced - and that figure wouldn't have held a candle to this one, I'm sure!). Just pure awesomeness! Thanks for sharing the sculpt images, it's a nice treat at the Holidays! Any idea on how much the final figure might run? I'm assuming this would be available assembled and as a kit? I'm so short on time these days, I'd likely spend the extra for a full figure, especially if you folks can line up a talented painter to put on the finishing touches. Speaking of which, you should see if you can arrange to get Nathan (SilentSurfer) to add paints to your existing Trek sculpts for promotional pics - would love to see his paint on those babies! I'm hoping I can save up some dough and see if I can possibly get him to sneak my Trek heads into his busy schedule sometime...

Seems like buzz and excitement is starting to build over next years Star Trek Into Darkness...I wonder if that will translate into a renewed interest in TOS from a younger generation?

Oh, also meant to mention that when I get the smiling Kirk sculpt, I'm thinking I want it neckless. I have this idea in mind that when/if you guys get enough interest for Spock/Bones/Captain's chair, I'd make up a smiling Kirk on a HT muscle body with green wraparound tunic - I want to set up a display that recreates one of those episode-ending vignettes where Spock, McCoy, and Kirk are exchanging corny jokes and banter. In that spirit, I guess I'd also like to see variants of Spock and McCoy, when you get to that point - arched eyebrow/bemused Spock, and smiling McCoy...maybe not exactly, but something like:

spock.jpg

Last_word.jpg

The salt vampire is amazing. I never really cared for that episode but that is an amazing sculpt non the less.

ps - who was the sculptor? They did an outstanding job!!!

that would be me :)

Actually, this fig has been in development hell for a while and was started off by sculptor Alex Neto, though he never got around to finishing it. So using his stuff as a base I sculpted the parts - it's about time the salt vamp got some love :)

that would be me :)
--- it's about time the salt vamp got some love :)

The Salt Vampire NEEDS Love--- just like anything else!!!! (sniff!)
It's the last of it's kind...

I will answer the other Trek questions over my lunch break. )

Last edited:

Any idea on how much the final figure might run? I'm assuming this would be available assembled and as a kit?]

No idea yet because while we can guess the sculpting cost portion of it, we still need to get the seamstress sides quote and the painters, plus it needs to be wigged. Our wigmaker charges $70 per wig so we can either use her upon request or if we are lucky have our painter do it, which will be Pete Skywalker.

We will offer Salty as a fully assembled figure, painted and completed, but can offer him unpainted as well.

Speaking of which, you should see if you can arrange to get Nathan (SilentSurfer) to add paints to your existing Trek sculpts for promotional pics - would love to see his paint on those babies!?

Nathan ROCKS!!! The sad reality is WGP has like 30 heads we need protos painted for between Trek, Walking Dead, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, etc, and the list ain't getting any shorter (laugh). And Nathan has tons of peoples sculpts to paint besides ours. There is a wait list. Fortunately some of those heads he has are from WGP customers so we may be seeing his work on those.

On our end, we are VERY fortunate to have had Marvel Comics Salvadore Larroca offer to paint some of our heads for us. He painted our ALIENS Bishop and Traditional Indy and he's AMAZING. He will hopefully be painting some Trek heads for us after he does our Walking Dead protos. :yess:

Seems like buzz and excitement is starting to build over next years Star Trek Into Darkness...I wonder if that will translate into a renewed interest in TOS from a younger generation?

Its not about children discovering the series on their own, it's about the adult nerd parents who have somehow managed to pro-create forcing their podlings to watch the same shows they like. :lol

Oh, also meant to mention that when I get the smiling Kirk sculpt, I'm thinking I want it neckless. I have this idea in mind that when/if you guys get enough interest for Spock/Bones/Captain's chair, I'd make up a smiling Kirk on a HT muscle body with green wraparound tunic - I want to set up a display that recreates one of those episode-ending vignettes where Spock, McCoy, and Kirk are exchanging corny jokes and banter. In that spirit, I guess I'd also like to see variants of Spock and McCoy, when you get to that point - arched eyebrow/bemused Spock, and smiling McCoy.

We had talked about making two versions of each character, serious and comical for just that scene, so that is the plan when we do them in 2013. Now that Trek heads are shipping and once our heads are painted to show around I am sure the future characters interest lists will get hopping to make that happen. :)

Salt Vampire never did much for me. You want my attention, do the Gorn or the Mugato...PS

I always thought Salt Vampire was female.
Sculpt looks cool Sean. When I was a kid she scared the heck out of me.
I really like the idea of swap out heads even if it does get expensive, just complete the complete Bridge Crews and start on the next series. Speaking of which are TNG and/or DS9 planned for 2013?

Last edited:

No idea yet because while we can guess the sculpting cost portion of it, we still need to get the seamstress sides quote and the painters, plus it needs to be wigged. Our wigmaker charges $70 per wig so we can either use her upon request or if we are lucky have our painter do it, which will be Pete Skywalker.

Oh, I think Pete will do a great job on the paint, but I'm a little confused by the wording of this - you can have your wigmaker do the wig OR have Pete paint it up? Does that mean that sculpted hair would be added and painted by Pete? I mean, I think that having a wig for this baby is definitely the way to go - salty has such mussy hair, there must be no combs on her world! :wink1: A wig may cost more, but would produce superior results in the finished product - that's my opinion. Having Pete paint up the rest of the figure would make me really happy, though! :clap

On our end, we are VERY fortunate to have had Marvel Comics Salvadore Larroca offer to paint some of our heads for us. He painted our ALIENS Bishop and Traditional Indy and he's AMAZING. He will hopefully be painting some Trek heads for us after he does our Walking Dead protos. :yess:

Is his work shown off in the trad Indy thread? I have one of those ordered, but I've been very short on time and I haven't visited the thread in a little while... Maybe I'll have to take a few minutes and search the thread to see if Salvadore's paints are in there - always love to see talent on display! :)

Thanks man, Im glad you have faith in my work :hi5

I think Rick is saying that the wigs will be made by me or it could be the wig maker as I am new to applying hair, but I am pretty confident I can do it. As you said it is pretty messy so my inexperience may be a advantage :lol

Oh, I think Pete will do a great job on the paint, but I'm a little confused by the wording of this - you can have your wigmaker do the wig OR have Pete paint it up? Does that mean that sculpted hair would be added and painted by Pete? I mean, I think that having a wig for this baby is definitely the way to go - salty has such mussy hair, there must be no combs on her world! :wink1: A wig may cost more, but would produce superior results in the finished product - that's my opinion. Having Pete paint up the rest of the figure would make me really happy, though! :clap

I really am looking forward to the vamp, that'll take the cake.

I always thought Salt Vampire was female.

I don't think it's male or female. At the beginning, it masqueraded as Nancy Crater, an old flame of McCoy's, and was living with Dr. Crater - which is why most fans, I think, call her "she." But in the course of the episode it also transformed into a Black guy for Uhura to swoon over, and Kirk too. So it's up in the air, lol.

Salt Vampire never did much for me. You want my attention, do the Gorn or the Mugato...PS

FYI, Hollywood Collectables made a 1/6" scale Gorn statue last year that goes with their Kirk and Spock statues. I got one for myself when they had their holiday sale a few weeks back - it's a good 1/6" scale, great sculpt, and actually has a cloth garment on, so it's more like a PF than a statue. It fits nicely in with my 1/6" collection :)

Back