WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (all heads at printers!)

I've never been fan of star trek ...
But these images are perfect ...
Do not wait to come out the pictures ...

Fresh from the printers! Still need to be cleaned

DSCF7500.jpg

DSCF7521.jpg

DSCF7523.jpg

DSCF7569.jpg

DSCF7570.jpg

DSCF7571.jpg

DSCF7572.jpg

Now these all look wonderful. Congrats. :D

Wow, these look close to perfect likenesses. Really digging how Sulu and Rand came out. May well be the best 1:6 Kirk ever. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the bridge crew take shape.

FANTASTIC! Been waiting to get my Kirk sculpt, and will definitely be buying a Rand, too! Great work!

Amazing work!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Really like how they came out. Would love to see some more photos of them from different angles and perhaps all of the headsculpts together. And please put me on the list for the tricorder if there is one! :monkey3

Can't wait for my Kirk head. I'd also like two of the tricorders. Any word on the price of the tricorders?

Thanks,

Tom

Just thought I would see if there are any updates on these.

The Trek heads are all cleaned and sanded and should be getting sent out this week for molding and casting. We have so many heads needing casting we are using a few different moldmakers at once.

Just checking status of this project. What's the master plan at this point? Crew lineup? Uniforms? Aliens? Anticipated timelines?

Just checking status of this project. What's the master plan at this point? Crew lineup? Uniforms? Aliens? Anticipated timelines?

For WGP, it's feast or famine behind the scenes as to how many head sculptors we have available at any given moment. It really changes on a dime. This week we have two, next week we can have four back as their dayjobs lighten up.

Right now we have two sculptors available and we are wrapping up our Walking Dead waves and some other interest lists that need to be shown some love (Ursa from Superman II, Macready from the Thing, David from Lost boys, etc).

Our tailors/seamstress are also wrapping up several WGP deluxe figure costuming projects as well such as Tall Man from PHANTASM, Flash and Dale from FLASH GORDON, costumes from Classic GALACTICA, Hit Girl from KICK-ASS, and DOCTOR WHO.

We will do more Trek heads and other things, the heads being our primary interest, but right now are happy with the impending release of the 5 Trek heads (and accessories) that are being mold and cast at the moment as a nice little beginning for our Trek stuff, which we consider out first two waves.

Right now we are not thinking ahead. Plans always change weekly. We are just looking to wrap up other outstanding things.

Just checking on any updates for these. We are quickly approaching a year since this project was first started. It would be nice to know that we are getting a little more traction on at least getting Kirk out.

Just checking on any updates for these. We are quickly approaching a year since this project was first started. It would be nice to know that we are getting a little more traction on at least getting Kirk out.

The caster we had them at was unable to get to them soon after having them a month so we are now shipping them to a different caster to expedite the printing. They should all be coming out at the same time since they are all printed. We will give updates as we have them.
-Rick :)

UPDATE

Just heard back from the Trek caster. He has the following Trek items already molded and pre-pay orders will now be getting cast then shipping to me to be individually packaged and shipped: Bad-Ass Kirk, Rand, Sulu, Scotty, and Rands clip-board.

The Sexy Kirk head and the Neural Parasites will be molded and shipped separately (the Sexy head had a scratch we needed to sand out). The tri-corder is printed but still needs to be tweaked so the pieces mesh/move better.

We will show pics as we have them.
-Rick :)

When and for what price can we order the tricorder?

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (being cast now)

I can not wait to get that bad-ass kirk head in hand. Very exciting news.

Back