WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (1:6 Navigation helm question)

Sean just got a whole bunch of items to prep for casting, including...

JaniceRandandparasiteprinted.jpg

oh man.....walking dead will be awesome!!!!...i will get all three!!!!....any idea on when you will commence on those projects?

I'd be in for a navigation helm. (I am also excited about the prospect of a Supergirl!)

THETHING2012.jpg

MILLENIUMXFILES.jpg

oh man.....walking dead will be awesome!!!!...i will get all three!!!!....any idea on when you will commence on those projects?

I will start be starting interest threads for all of them very soon. I would say between now and the end of summer all will be done.

I'd be in for a navigation helm. (I am also excited about the prospect of a Supergirl!)

Gotcha down for the helm. I have the Supergirl interest thread up explaining what we're doing, added into the Lois/Ursa one. :)

Thanks, gang!

Last edited:

Hey gang, a few updates to kick off your weekend! First, a peek at
Sulu, WIP Revision two, by Oscar Sick:

A.jpg

Second, a look at WGP's completed tri-corder with two flip open panels by lead artist Sean Dabbs:

TRI-CORDER.jpg

Then lastly, we wanted to show off Sean's finished sculpted Star Trek boots from a few months back again, now completed. WGP will still be working on making real leather ones but we are also going to still also offer the sculpted ones as well since we made them. Sean did these coming off of sculpting Big Chiefs 11th Doctor shoes and accessories so he was really firing on all cylinders with both the Tri-corder and the boots. He always blows me away with his detailing! :)

WGPBOOTS.jpg

wgpboots3.jpg

wgpboots2.jpg

Have A GREAT WEEKEND!
-Rick :)

Quick thoughts: That Sulu sculpt is amazing, definitely in! Question - is the hair the final model or a placeholder? It doesn't look as defined/detailed as Kirk's and uniformity among character head sculpts would be desirable. The likeness is absolutely killer, though! Hoping for a "Mirror, Mirror" Sulu and a crazy, smiling "Naked Time" Sulu!

I'm also in for tricorders as well, detailing looks fantastic; dunno how many, suppose it would depend on the number/types of characters we wind up with.

The boots - I feel like the leather boots would be the ultimate achievement, but these are about as perfect as sculpted Trek boots could get, right down to the leather grain finish! I'd be in for a pair to see how they come out - possibly more once I can compare them to the finished leather boots and decide which way I wanna go with these...

That Sulu sculpt is amazing, definitely in! Question - is the hair the final model or a placeholder? It doesn't look as defined/detailed as Kirk's and uniformity among character head sculpts would be desirable. QUOTE]

Thanks for the comments! Final hair is never completed until the sculpt is 100% done. This is just unfinished, rough hair. :)

Looking very nice, just note that the middle door panel on the tricorder should be one solid piece. That 3D rough looks like its got the door panel split in two (yellow separation line?).

Looking very nice, just note that the middle door panel on the tricorder should be one solid piece. That 3D rough looks like its got the door panel split in two (yellow separation line?).

Thanks. That yellow line is not part of the sculpt, just part of the techno babble. :)

Cool. I'll do my best to reign in my TOS OCD in the future!

Boots look decent!
Can we maybe get a peek froom the top so that those of not using HT bods can see if they might be adaptable/useable?

Can everything be bought separately?

Boots look decent!
Can we maybe get a peek froom the top so that those of not using HT bods can see if they might be adaptable/useable?

Well, to re-iterate because we probably haven't mentioned this for awhile, the plan has been announced that the boots were being made specifically for HT bodies as foot replacements so the top will be hollow, so by proxy the heads were being made for HT bodies (with necks), as will our costumes.

If enough people demand other types of boots (regular foot slip-on) we can see what we can do. :)

The leather boots we are undecided on type yet.

I will ask Sean to get a top-down grab for ya. :)

Last edited:
Back