WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) thread- interest lists

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Ken Foree update post

WGP needs to do a zombie body. That can be painted differently and customized for many different zombies. It needs to be bony and emmaciated and have rough skin. I would buy that! It could work for walking dead bashes and other things.

Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Ken Foree update post

WGP needs to do a zombie body. That can be painted differently and customized for many different zombies. It needs to be bony and emmaciated and have rough skin. I would buy that! It could work for walking dead bashes and other things.

We have actually been talking about making that!

Peter and Roger for me!

Will do, but it makes my heart sad you do not want any Dawn of the Dead characters. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I'm self imposing a new rule...

I'm only collecting figures from SEMINAL Movies and shows. Things that are CLASSIC for me. Walking Dead is appointment viewing for me. Dawn of the Dead was a good movie but not that good.

Still waiting for my Sewer King penguin (I need to make the last payment and hopefully you guys will get it to me soon).
My walking dead heads.
My Indiana Jones heads.
AND I'm gonna order the Pfeifer Head and claws from you too (this fits on this body right? https://www.ebay.com/itm/TA56-BX-1-...5040?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7481d6b0 ???)

Plus Id be ALL OVER a
Zombie girl full figure
Newt full figure
Matilda (from Leon Professional) full figure... any chance of these happening?

Last edited:
Re: Wgp dawn of the dead (original and remake) interest thread

Classic DAWN OF THE DEAD interest list

Dawnoriginal.jpg

PETER
1)hotslayer73 (all)
2)8-bit commando
3)2000man
4)Sato1116
5)Astro_zombie
6)Darmoor (all)
7)Bullet
8)preeny101
9)PapitoMX

FRAN
1)hotslayer73 (all)
2)8-bit commando
3)2000man
4)Darmoor (all)

ROGER
1)hotslayer73 (all)
2)8-bit commando
3)2000man
4)Astro_zombie
5)Darmoor (all)
6)Bullet
7)preeny101
8)PapitoMX

FLYBOY (STEPHEN)
1)hotslayer73 (all)
2)mmmmBrains
3)8-bit commando
4)2000man
5)Darmoor (all)

FLYBOY ZOMBIE
1)mmmmBrains
2)hotslayer73 (all) ?
3)8-bit commando x2
4)2000man
5)Brandoloneous
6)Astro_zombie
7)Darmoor (all)
8)Bullet

TOM F-ING SAVINI
1)2000man
2)Astro_zombie
3)Kross
4)8-bit commando
5)Darmoor (all)
6)Ortizwerx
7)PapitoMX

ROGER ZOMBIE
1)hotslayer73 (all) ?
2)8-bit commando
3)2000man
4)8-bit commando x2
5)Darmoor (all)

HARI UNDEAD KRISHNA
1)2000man
2)8-bit commando x2
3)Darmoor (all)

The classic Dawn numbers have really jumped up the last few days so thank you everyone who's come aboard!

Since I had said we will be making the classic main four core group without the needed 16 if need be, this definitely will help keep the price down for everyone. Fran would be the last we would make of them and will discuss the cost to get her made amongst the individuals interested when we get to her.

Since numbers are still coming in I'll give the thread a little more time to grow before revisiting how to break the first chatrracter, Peter, down. Since zombie variants of the main characters can be made using the initial digital sculpt, the Roger and Flyboy heads will get made as well when the live versions of them are.

For the Dawn remake, in 2013 I will be making myself a Ving Rhames Sgt Kenneth and will offer his head and his costume here since he needs a specially made police uniform to fit the Predators "Noland" body.

WGP should make a Romero head sculpt. Imagine him standing with a ton of 1/6th zombies. Epic!

Thats something we might want to look into in the future. Shout out for romero interest gang! (and what age/version).

AND I'm gonna order the Pfeifer Head and claws from you too (this fits on this body right? https://www.ebay.com/itm/TA56-BX-1-...5040?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7481d6b0 ???)

They will fit a standard type Hot Toys/Hot Toys knock off body.

Plus Id be ALL OVER a
Zombie girl full figure
Newt full figure
Matilda (from Leon Professional) full figure... any chance of these happening?

Newt is for sure and has been planned for over a year and a half. She is scheduled for early 2013 along with our big Acheron/Colonial Marine focus.

I think Zombie Girl will get the numbers needed.

Matilda may end up happening since there appears to be a need for her, but no plans as of right now.

Just bumping this thread up to get it some love! At 16 people interested we will make a character, otherwise we will just try to get these made as group commissions and divide their cast among however many people might be interested and see if we can do it that way.

im down for cj and sgt. kenneth thanks

Put my name down for fly boy zombie hare krishna and peter thank you. my fav film of all time cmon guys get your name down :panic: lol

Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Vote your interest no

Awesome! That's some new interest for both Classic and the re-make!

I also wanted to update and explain a few things for new arrivals:

This is an interest list for both DAWNS: Classic and the Remake. All we need is for you to write and tell us which characters you would be interested in buying. Expressing your interest is non-committal. We keep tabs on interest. When a head reached 16 people interested we will make them. Heads will be $60. That's PLAN "A".

However, some heads may be made with less numbers interested if it is a head that can have a double use, for example- Flyboy/Zombie Flyboy. Since all we need to do is alter the main sculpture once it was made, we won't need as many people interested to make a variant because sculpting will be easier, so once we get enough interest for one, it's variant is pretty much a shoe-in to be made as long as a few people want it (which-ever version happens to get the votes). Obviously, this also works for Roger/zombie Roger.

PLAN "B" would be us going ahead with whatever interest numbers a particular character currently has (example: "9" people"), and offering to make the character at a slightly more expensive price to get him made, because we REALLY love Dawn of the Dead (laugh).

So please place your interest votes to lower the prices for yourselves and help get these made. There is a two month turn around once the sculpt is completed.

For those not familiar with our work, here are some pics below, or check out our master list:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109550

P1261042.jpg

P1261070.jpg

DSCF7610.jpg

DSCF7617.jpg

6322626_orig.jpg

Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Vote your interest no

Classic Dawn of the Dead swat jumpsuits/turtleneck interest?

dawnofthedead1978.jpg

DawnoftheDead19780267_zpsa76b2f59.jpg

Hey Deadheads,
I found a tailor who would be willing to make the trademark classic SWAT costumes for us both Peter and Roger wear (iconic SWAT jumpsuit and with front chest zippers and rear pocket zippers and thin turtlenecks) for $120 each, and now I needed to see if there was enough interest out there for us to go ahead and make them?
We are still working on finding zippers that small and may end up being faux zippers with hang pulls.

There is a Dawn of the Dead reunion convention in Chicago in August I would love to have these done by to bring there and show them.

This would also have us kickstart the heads, the first two being Roger and Peter then, obviously. Since they have low interest,we would make them still, but they would need to be $85 each to make up for lower interest.

I am hoping getting these two made, and shown off, will up the interest on the other characters for when we make them. Once Roger is made we will end up making the Zombie version of him for sure since the likeness is sculpted and it will be easier.

Please write back to let me know/re-confirm interest.
Thanks!
-Rick :)

Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) thread- Classic SWAT costume commissio

Tumbleweeds are blowing over the Swat suit offer. We also have another one which would be by the same tailor--- Flyboys jacket!

Oddly enough, Flyboy wears the same kind of jacket Maccready does in John Carpenters THE THING (which we are also making), so the jacket can service two different character customs.

Right now if we get enough interest the jacket will be $110 + shipping. Please let us know if you are interested. We would co-ordinate projects so if the jacket had DotD orders we would make the Steven/Flyboy head earklier to go with it.

Last edited:
Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) thread- Classic SWAT costume commissio

I'd be in for Flyboy's jacket as well as two SWAT outfits.

Hey guys Flash Back weekend in chicago in august the 9th-11th

dawn of dead cast will be their

And cast of pet cemetary,

lords of salem witches cast.
this cast is:
meg foster from they live,evil lynn from masters of universe,
Dee wallace the howling,hills have eyes, ET
Patricia quinn Rocky horror picture
nancy loomis halloween, the fog

Last edited:

hi whats going on with my crossbow and my rick hatted head i havent got a update please pm me thanks

id be interested in a flyboy jacket for sure :)

Back