Weta's Front Gate to Erebor Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos Josh, even though this isn't a large environment it's still got great detail.

Thanks! Pretty happy with the pictures. Took them a little later in the day than I planned but the days activities but they still came out pretty decent I think. I am liking flickr and how they handle my pictures better. I agree its not a huge one but its got some awesome detail. I've got a little video review coming tomorrow most likely to go with this.

Thanks! It's a very nice piece. Hopefully we get a more Moria like look at the inside at somepoint.

Josh, all very nice images, but any chance you can post lower rez ones with links to the full rez on Flickr.

Downloading a page full of 3.5MB images takes way too long on my very average ADSL connection. No doubt it would kill some others.

Very cool pictures! Thank you for all five posts of them, Josh :D

I really like the green colour of it.

Very nice pics Josh. I hope for an Erebor inside environment as well.

Josh, all very nice images, but any chance you can post lower rez ones with links to the full rez on Flickr.

Downloading a page full of 3.5MB images takes way too long on my very average ADSL connection. No doubt it would kill some others.

Thanks :duff I will try to adjust them here in a bit. In the future I'll change the code size though. Sorry about that. I thought the board adjusted that automatically. :(

Very cool pictures! Thank you for all five posts of them, Josh :D

I really like the green colour of it.

Thank ya sir :duff I'm like the world news covering every angle. :lol

I do too. The marble like look of Erebor really grabbed my attention when we first saw it in AUJ. Just a fantastic design.

Back